Turn on thread page Beta

can some one help me on this!! i need to write a case study on a famous dam!!

and if you can, write down where they're from aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered#1)
    can some one help me on this!! i need to write a case study on a famous dam!!

and if you can, write down where they're from aswell
    'damn you'
    'damn me'
    'damn it'
    'damn everybody'

cant remeber the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Aswan dam?

Google for more info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    'damn you'
    'damn me'
    'damn it'
    'damn everybody'

cant remeber the rest.
    Boom boom.

'damn you'
    'damn me'
    'damn it'
    'damn everybody'

cant remeber the rest.
    dumb ****!! if you cant read what i wrote id suggest you go get a dictionary coz i wrote dam!! not damn!!

two different meanings!!!

ReputationRep:
    dumb ****!! if you cant read what i wrote id suggest you go get a dictionary coz i wrote dam!! not damn!!

I now what you meant you ****er. You are the one who is dumb, if you cant use a search engine to look for dams. What do you think this place is? STUPID INGRATE IMBECILE.

ReputationRep:
    I now what you meant you ****er. You are the one who is dumb, if you cant use a search engine to look for dams. What do you think this place is? STUPID INGRATE IMBECILE.
    Here we go again... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

I believe it was an attempt at humour, I'm sure he's perfectly aware of what you meant.

---

On topic- the 'Hoover Dam' is very well known and after having a brief look on google it looks like there is lots of information about it online.

hmmm good point!! i could use the search engine!! but i would rather see what other people would say!!

but nopeee!! get immature brats like you ****in things up!!

and yeah this place is a public forum!! where u share views and ask questions about things!! not act stupid!! u ******!!

you ben chod

ReputationRep:
    hmmm good point!! i could use the search engine!! but i would rather see what other people would say!!

and yeah this place is a public forum!! where u share views and ask questions about things!! not act stupid!! u ******!!

you ben chod
    I have a LOT of asian friends, so stop trying to swear in a onther language, bent *******.

dirdy maddi puddy. madi chord

ReputationRep:

you ben chod
    It's 'phenchod'. He ain't Punjabi. And he was just joking. Have a sense of humour!

I have a LOT of asian friends, so stop trying to swear in a onther language, bent *******.

dirdy maddi puddy. madi chord
    do you really think i care if you have any asian friends?!?!

stick to the topic u battyman!!

ReputationRep:
    Please restrain your passion for retaliation. We don't need another thread corrupted of posts on 'how to make fast food'.

---

And on that note I shall make an unceremonious departure.

Night all, and behave yourselves

Egan

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    It's 'phenchod'. He ain't Punjabi. And he was just joking. Have a sense of humour!
    actually its bhen!! meaning sister!!

and i cant be joking around!! this is serious stuff!!

ReputationRep:

The words 'pot', 'black' and 'kettle' (not in this order) spring to mind...

ReputationRep:

hahahaha. I aint gonna talk about dams. Cause you are a ghutta and you have a sierra lan. you little lan chuse.

ReputationRep:
    actually its bhen!! meaning sister!!

and i cant be joking around!! this is serious stuff!!
    So if you're serious what are you doing here??? Saala!

ReputationRep:
    Oh night Egan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Please restrain your passion for retaliation. We don't need another thread corrupted of posts on 'how to make fast food'.

---

And on that note I shall make an unceremonious departure.

Night all, and behave yourselves

Egan
    Just for you Egan. I am gonna be quiet for the rest of this thread, unless provoked further.

Edit: Night.

ReputationRep:
    Just for you Egan. I am gonna be quiet for the rest of this thread, unless provoked further.
    So... not going to be quiet then...

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.