Turn on thread page Beta

What grades u all predicted 4 GS? I'm predicted a B but will prob need an A to get into LSE.

ReputationRep:
    Im not doing General studies so i wouldn't know probably an A/ B though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    What grades u all predicted 4 GS? I'm predicted a B but will prob need an A to get into LSE.
    Yep, definately an A mate, you can do it! [/sarcasm]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    lol wud look good with your e grades, shame no one accepts general

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think that they still did general studies courses, because they are so useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I didn't think that they still did general studies courses, because they are so useless.
    I actually choose not to do it because I thought it would make me look like I am desperately trying to get more points. I didnt want it on my results.

ReputationRep:
    im doing it, only because one of my unis will accept it, only doing AS tho but it will combine with my other AS (law) which is a B.

Really it is a waste of time, should spend that lesson a week on skills needed like essay writing, good study skills etc. far more useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    And LSE accept General Studies, do they? :rolleyes:

what are General Studies. Is it Key Skills, where you learn English, Maths and Science?

(Original post by *mjg*)
    This guy makes me crack up. You've got to admire his willpower though.

ReputationRep:
    LSE

Learning Support for Eleven-Plus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregіstered)
    This guy makes me crack up. You've got to admire his willpower though.
    Those who have been forced to work an extra year, tend to be more focused and more determined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    LSE

Learning Support for Eleven-Plus.
    lmao

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.