Goin to America!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jd
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Whoo hoo! So... my exams - F***ing hell my whole F***ing degree even - finished last week, I found
out my dodgy kidney wouldn't need to be operated on urgently, and that 5 of my friends *and* my
parents are going to be in the Western USA for my birthday. So I checked my savings account balance,
and more importantly my only non maxed out credit card and I got myself a flight to Los bloody
Angeles! Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA, Las Vegas, San Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i
have to get myself to New York as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross
the whole continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for
the flights too! Whoo hoo!

So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have a
great summer!

JD
Smish
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
[q1]> Whoo hoo! So... my exams - F***ing hell my whole F***ing degree even - finished last week, I found[/q1]
[q1]> out my dodgy kidney wouldn't need to be[/q1]
operated
[q1]> on urgently, and that 5 of my friends *and* my parents are going to be in the Western USA for[/q1]
[q1]> my birthday. So I checked my savings account balance, and more importantly my only non maxed[/q1]
[q1]> out credit card and I got myself a flight to Los bloody Angeles! Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA,[/q1]
[q1]> Las Vegas,[/q1]
San
[q1]> Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i have to get myself to New[/q1]
York
[q1]> as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross the[/q1]
whole
[q1]> continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for the[/q1]
[q1]> flights too! Whoo hoo![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have[/q1]
[q1]> a great summer![/q1]

Sounds awesome!

Have a *great* time!

adam
Ginnie Redston
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
"JD" Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA, Las Vegas, San
[q1]> Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i have to get myself to New[/q1]
York
[q1]> as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross the[/q1]
whole
[q1]> continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for the[/q1]
[q1]> flights too! Whoo hoo![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have[/q1]
[q1]> a great summer![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> JD[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
Sounds as though you'll have an excellent summer - have fun and tell us some of your adventures when
you return.

Make sure you take out health insurance...

Good luck!

Ginnie
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads