This discussion is closed.
Jd
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Whoo hoo! So... my exams - F***ing hell my whole F***ing degree even - finished last week, I found
out my dodgy kidney wouldn't need to be operated on urgently, and that 5 of my friends *and* my
parents are going to be in the Western USA for my birthday. So I checked my savings account balance,
and more importantly my only non maxed out credit card and I got myself a flight to Los bloody
Angeles! Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA, Las Vegas, San Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i
have to get myself to New York as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross
the whole continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for
the flights too! Whoo hoo!

So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have a
great summer!

JD
Smish
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
[q1]> Whoo hoo! So... my exams - F***ing hell my whole F***ing degree even - finished last week, I found[/q1]
[q1]> out my dodgy kidney wouldn't need to be[/q1]
operated
[q1]> on urgently, and that 5 of my friends *and* my parents are going to be in the Western USA for[/q1]
[q1]> my birthday. So I checked my savings account balance, and more importantly my only non maxed[/q1]
[q1]> out credit card and I got myself a flight to Los bloody Angeles! Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA,[/q1]
[q1]> Las Vegas,[/q1]
San
[q1]> Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i have to get myself to New[/q1]
York
[q1]> as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross the[/q1]
whole
[q1]> continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for the[/q1]
[q1]> flights too! Whoo hoo![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have[/q1]
[q1]> a great summer![/q1]

Sounds awesome!

Have a *great* time!

adam
Ginnie Redston
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"JD" Soooo excited! Gonna "do" LA, Las Vegas, San
[q1]> Fran on the 4th of July, and at some point i have to get myself to New[/q1]
York
[q1]> as thats where I fly back from (working out how I'm going to cross the[/q1]
whole
[q1]> continental USA is mildly scary, but all the more exciting for it!). Only £360 quid for the[/q1]
[q1]> flights too! Whoo hoo![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> So, I'm leaving Monday and I'll be back whenever my money runs out :-) Take care people, and have[/q1]
[q1]> a great summer![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> JD[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
Sounds as though you'll have an excellent summer - have fun and tell us some of your adventures when
you return.

Make sure you take out health insurance...

Good luck!

Ginnie
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (85)
14.07%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (50)
8.28%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (75)
12.42%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (67)
11.09%
Other reasons are stopping me going (79)
13.08%
Nothing is stopping me going (248)
41.06%

Watched Threads