The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it's probably as (if not more) intimate as sex
ummm yeah, I know guys who refuse to go down on girls because its this or that, but have no problem screwing them.
I think it's more intimate then regular sex. I wouldn't do it with someone I didn't know very well, because to be honest I don't enjoy doing it very much, and the only situation where I would want to do it was if I actually liked someone enough for that to over-ride it. And I never like someone that much if I haven't known them very long.
Reply 4
Yes, I think it's more intimate than sex.

I'd only ever have sex with someone I was in love with, and would be sexually comfortable with her before engaging in oral sex.
Reply 5
It is more intimate but i would do it for anyone I am sleeping with. Though thats possibly because i like doing it so much! lol! :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm a gay guy so oral sex is no biggy for me! I don't think it is as big a deal as full-on sex and I do ti all the time it's lush :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 7
It's as intimate if not more intimate than sex.
Reply 8
My ex did it for her best mate yesterday, and I was pretty upset when I found out. I'm angry with her for treating me like dirt, and all she ever talks about is her best mate. It pisses me off big time, and i don't think I want to speak to her again, thinking about all the pain and hurt she's put me through.
****ing oral sex!! Man I love it… But, is it just me or is giving better than receiving?? (we’re tlkin bout oral on a girl here btw…) 4 me, theres nuffin better… but, maybe that’s just me??
oral sex is no big deal. I havent done it or anything, but i dont understand the major moral issues associated with it. I dunno, but a mouth full of semen or spit is all the same to me, because they're both full of compound/cells/bacteria made by the body, and equally as disturbing.....yet one method is highly regarded as demeaning? Clearly i need guidance in life :confused:
Reply 11
rainjan_4now
oral sex is no big deal. I havent done it or anything, but i dont understand the major moral issues associated with it. I dunno, but a mouth full of semen or spit is all the same to me, because they're both full of compound/cells/bacteria made by the body, and equally as disturbing.....yet one method is highly regarded as demeaning? Clearly i need guidance in life :confused:

I think it's more the carrying out of the act than the resulting mouth full. :wink:
Reply 12
this thread started by the girl who gave her best mate oral sex and said it didnt count :rolleyes:
Reply 13
yes, its the most demeaning thing you could ever do....unless ure in a relationship
temilola
yes, its the most demeaning thing you could ever do....unless ure in a relationship

i also agree that u should really be in a relationship to perform such an act. Why be intimate with someone you don't care for?
Reply 15
rainjan_4now
i also agree that u should really be in a relationship to perform such an act. Why be intimate with someone you don't care for?

That's what I can't understand about my ex. She's done it to her best mate twice now, and she doesn't want a relationship with him because she doesn't trust him. I'm really angry with her about the way she's treated me and wouldn't wish what she's put me through on anyone.
Reply 16
rainjan_4now

It's all a question of context - these things sometimes happen in a one-night stand and on one very nasty occasion I was basically pressured into it, as a get-out so I didn't have to have full sex with the guy. Personally I don't see it as that much of an intimate act, though obviously it is fairly high up on the list, I wouldn't classify it with sex.
Reply 17
Helenia
It's all a question of context - these things sometimes happen in a one-night stand and on one very nasty occasion I was basically pressured into it, as a get-out so I didn't have to have full sex with the guy. Personally I don't see it as that much of an intimate act, though obviously it is fairly high up on the list, I wouldn't classify it with sex.

i think i would rather have sex with someone than give them a blow job
sumner7
That's what I can't understand about my ex. She's done it to her best mate twice now, and she doesn't want a relationship with him because she doesn't trust him. I'm really angry with her about the way she's treated me and wouldn't wish what she's put me through on anyone.

Well, all i can say really is that i wouldn't ever perform any sexual act on a friend. I dunno, but it seems a little tackless, and demeaning as a person to act so loosely :frown:

I'm aware that many people do have sex/oral sex with friends, but, to me, it just shows that these people don't really value the things a full relationship can offer a person. Your friend may decide to change her ways, and stop being so intimate with her best friend. Or she'll just stay the same, and risk being viewed as a very loose and easy person- who's scared of commitment, and will become unable to give any boyfriend what he so desires, exclusive intimacy!
Reply 19
I have only recived oral I would never ever give a man a Bj I find rlly ewwy lol I also would rather have sex than do that

Latest

Trending

Trending