The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
~Man, fish must be so deprived :rolleyes: that just sounds so foul trouttrout
Reply 61
trouttrout
I'll let basicallt anything wrap tehir nouth around me phallus, provided their female of course!
Standards are slightly higher when it comes to shagging though!

Only humans or are you one of these open-minded folk?
Reply 62
jumpunderaboat
Only humans or are you one of these open-minded folk?

Hi, my name is Troy Mclure... lol! :biggrin:
Reply 63
~huh? thinking i'm missing somethign here...
trigger
you obviously have no idea what its like to be raped either

And the medal for 'selective editing in order to start an argument' goes to...
:rolleyes:
trigger
its hardly as trivial as issues, yes i think its sad when a lady cant excercise her right to say no but when you say no and it still happens thats notsomething to be made into a joke and "kicking him in the nuts" isnt an option

true some girls are too scared to react forcifully when they are being pushed into sex, but what i was saying is that if a guy is pressuring a girl' as helenia was suggesting, then a quick kick and leave maneuvre should set him straight. If he doesn't let you leave, then that would be either a) attempted rape or b) actual rape.
My point was that its the crappest reason in the world to sleep with soemone because they were a bit persistent.
Iluvatar
Because some people (not mentioning any names SamTheMan), don't have a clue what they are going on about...

Yeah I'm sure a kid is going to tell me if I know what I'm talking about when it comes to these matters.
trigger might have taken it personally and I'm not talking about situations of rape only of situation where the guy's a complete asshole and keeps on insisting. There have been situations in the past, when I behaved like that. I'm talking from experience, whereas you're just talking from your penis because you feel the need to defend trigger in any statement she makes.
foolfarian
true some girls are too scared to react forcifully when they are being pushed into sex, but what i was saying is that if a guy is pressuring a girl' as helenia was suggesting, then a quick kick and leave maneuvre should set him straight. If he doesn't let you leave, then that would be either a) attempted rape or b) actual rape.
My point was that its the crappest reason in the world to sleep with soemone because they were a bit persistent.

Definitely true. The thing is, trigger was trying to equate situations where the guy is using violence to get you to do things and a situation where the guy is insisting so much, using every method (other than violence) to convince her. She's trying to compare situations she's been in which have nothing to do with what was being discussed. Noone was mentioning situations where the girl gets raped because the guy threatens to punch her face in. That kind of situation, although it must be absolutely awful for a girl to go through, has nothing to do with a situation where the girl is confronted with a guy who keeps insisting, won't take no for an answer. It's not nice to confront someone like that because they get very pissy, end up calling you all kinds of names. That only shows that you should never have got yourself in a situation with such a person. Even as a guy, I've been in situations where the girl gets very upset because you say you don't want to do anything with them.

Guys notice girls who have a weak personality and who give in easily in a situation of confrontation. I think most guys, if they're honest have been in a situation where they've insisted to get something. But usually, if your brain kicks in, you think "I'm acting like a complete asshole here" and learn from that.

No guy wants to go out with a girl who just gives in through pressure. It basically means that she'd do that with any guy as long as he insists enough. Of course, if he wants a quick easy lay, why not...
Reply 68
foolfarian
See it pisses me off when girls say this kind of thing. More specifically when the girl you are seeing admits she did it 'cos i was pressured into it' So thats like what, semi-rape?
I don't wanna screw you is all that is needed. if someone won't take no for an answer, then that would be rape. kick them and leave.
I don't think you have any idea how hearing the above makes most guys feel. Especially if it relates to a current or an ex g/f.

I would never for a minute insinuate that it was rape or anything close. That would be a total lie, because it wouldn't have been - physical force is an entirely different thing to verbal/emotional pressure. The thing was, I was REALLY drunk, therefore not entirely in control of the situation (hmmm, clever one Helen). Plus it was my room, so kicking and leaving is not an option for me. I never intended to see him again so it would not affect a relationship at all.

And TRUST me, I said I didn't want to enough times. When I realised that no matter what else happened he wasn't going to give up, I quit it and made him leave, but that wasn't exactly easy either. I know, it's not the cleverest thing I could have done, and it's not like I'm proud of it, in any way, but there it is.

foolfarian

Absolutely. Which is why I didn't.

SamTheMan
No guy wants to go out with a girl who just gives in through pressure. It basically means that she'd do that with any guy as long as he insists enough. Of course, if he wants a quick easy lay, why not...

And that's why I'm never going to see him again because I don't want to be seen like that.

Sorry if I offended either of you, but thought that I should give my side of the story.
Helenia

And that's why I'm never going to see him again because I don't want to be seen like that.

Sorry if I offended either of you, but thought that I should give my side of the story.

Well I appreciate your honesty. I'm even surprised that you would admit to being in such a situation. When I was still with one of my exes, I had to go back to Europe for the summer and didn't tell her I might be coming back. When I told her two months later that I was coming back, she was totally upset as she had been in the same situation that you described. As she was totally honest about the whole thing, I tried to forgive her but the whole thing just made me lose all respect and feelings for her. Even if we lost what we had, I think she finally realised how she can't just give in because it's the easy option.
i am careful with what i put in my mouth :biggrin: if it was someone i didn't know, i don't see the attraction of giving oral at all :rolleyes:
Helenia
I would never for a minute insinuate that it was rape or anything close. That would be a total lie, because it wouldn't have been - physical force is an entirely different thing to verbal/emotional pressure. The thing was, I was REALLY drunk, therefore not entirely in control of the situation (hmmm, clever one Helen). Plus it was my room, so kicking and leaving is not an option for me. I never intended to see him again so it would not affect a relationship at all.

And TRUST me, I said I didn't want to enough times. When I realised that no matter what else happened he wasn't going to give up, I quit it and made him leave, but that wasn't exactly easy either. I know, it's not the cleverest thing I could have done, and it's not like I'm proud of it, in any way, but there it is.

Absolutely. Which is why I didn't.

So to some up the story
'I'm not leaving till i get sex/blowjob'
'please'
'no'
'please'
'no'
'o well, will have to do it then.'
even when really hammered if theres something i don't wanna do, im not gonna do it.
Now of course i have...issues around this topic as is obvious to see, but still, it should become clear to most that bowing to emotional or peer pressure is in no way helpful or ideal.
Reply 72
SamTheMan
Well I appreciate your honesty. I'm even surprised that you would admit to being in such a situation. When I was still with one of my exes, I had to go back to Europe for the summer and didn't tell her I might be coming back. When I told her two months later that I was coming back, she was totally upset as she had been in the same situation that you described. As she was totally honest about the whole thing, I tried to forgive her but the whole thing just made me lose all respect and feelings for her. Even if we lost what we had, I think she finally realised how she can't just give in because it's the easy option.

My god, I didn't realise that it would provoke this much outrage! It was a mistake that happened, I'm not proud of it but it's done and there's no point denying it. Perhaps I was unwise to use it as an example - where all my initial point was that I felt there was a difference between full sex and oral. Ah well, if I've destroyed my credibility with you, that's that, but I'd hope that one incident wouldn't cloud your impression of someone forever.

Foolfarian, yeah, I know, I agree with everything you say. But I'm a weak person sometimes, it's not a good thing, but there it is. I know better now, but at the time I couldn't think of anything else.
foolfarian
So to some up the story
'I'm not leaving till i get sex/blowjob'
'please'
'no'
'please'
'no'
'o well, will have to do it then.'
even when really hammered if theres something i don't wanna do, im not gonna do it.
Now of course i have...issues around this topic as is obvious to see, but still, it should become clear to most that bowing to emotional or peer pressure is in no way helpful or ideal.

As a guy who's been a bit of an asshole in one or two situations (but got over it), it's usually much more convincing. Stuff like "I thought you were really into me", "why did you accept to come home with me then?", "what are you scared of?". You pretend to be extremely emotionally affected by the whole thing as if telling you that they don't want to do whatever you're asking for is extremely insulting and upsetting. Almost as if she'd be a terrible person not to.

But all the time you're saying such things, it's really your dick that's talking. When you think about it, although right now, you want it desperately, you know that any girl who accepted easily would be a slut you wouldn't want to see again and if the girl puts her foot down, you end up having more respect for the girl.

The way a guy's brain works can be very strange...
Helenia
My god, I didn't realise that it would provoke this much outrage! It was a mistake that happened, I'm not proud of it but it's done and there's no point denying it. Perhaps I was unwise to use it as an example - where all my initial point was that I felt there was a difference between full sex and oral. Ah well, if I've destroyed my credibility with you, that's that, but I'd hope that one incident wouldn't cloud your impression of someone forever.

Foolfarian, yeah, I know, I agree with everything you say. But I'm a weak person sometimes, it's not a good thing, but there it is. I know better now, but at the time I couldn't think of anything else.

I only told you about how one incident changed the way I saw my girlfriend. I know that, in principle, she wasn't but it felt like she had cheated on me and the fact that some ****** managed to convince her so easily just turned me off. It's because I'd only been gone for a couple of weeks when that happened. We were supposedly in a very serious relationship so I didn't understand why she'd give in so easily.
You mustn't take what I said about my ex personally. How I see my girlfriend isn't quite the same way I see people around me. I think you end up expecting quite high standards when you're in a serious relationship.
Plus you seem totally honest about the whole thing which in my book, is a very good thing.
Helenia

my good god. Is this what girls read in cosmo? This is nearly word for word what my ex said...
Reply 76
its gotta be less intimate than sex... possibly less intimate than a kiss
foolfarian
my good god. Is this what girls read in cosmo? This is nearly word for word what my ex said...

Why would your ex say she needed to give a blowjob to get out of a sticky situation? This wasn't while she was with you at least?

Desperate guys dream of girls with a weak personality. At least they dream of finding one for a one night stand. A lot of girls hate confrontation so much that a little blowjob is no biggie. When the guys pretending he'd be terribly hurt and you'd be an awful person not to give in...
What's funny is that a guy will end up calling a girl a slut in that kind of situation if the girl doesn't give in, yet won't go out with a girl who gives in easily in that kind of situation because she'd be a "slut".
Reply 78
JoeyRamone
Would you ever think about giving head to someone youve just met or someone you're not going out with or youve only been dating a day or two?

I think oral is not important but some of my mates think that it should only be with someone youve been dating long time.

It's not as important as sex but I wouldn't do it with just anyone!
Reply 79
Helenia
It's all a question of context - these things sometimes happen in a one-night stand and on one very nasty occasion I was basically pressured into it, as a get-out so I didn't have to have full sex with the guy. Personally I don't see it as that much of an intimate act, though obviously it is fairly high up on the list, I wouldn't classify it with sex.

you should have bitten it... :biggrin:

seriously tho i feel for you :frown: what a tosser :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending