Report 14 years ago
why tell them if it only happens once, some people don't wanna know
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
same here....

it wud hurt me if i cheated on my bf as much as it wud hurt me if he cheated on me
jstringer
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topaz)
because really if you are in a serious relationship you should be open and honest!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topaz)
The point is you cheated with another human being - you cannot control another human being so there will always be a chance that your partner could find out through someone else. You cannot be certain of keeping something involving people other than yourself secret.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
u cant gaurentee some1 else wont tell them, or find out another way than yourself... that wud hurt mor.

but if u love who ur with y wud u wana go with some1 else anyway?
topaz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
The point is you cheated with another human being - you cannot control another human being so there will always be a chance that your partner could find out through someone else. You cannot be certain of keeping something involving people other than yourself secret.
well you wouldn't count an animal as cheating if you were to kiss now would you?!!!!!!!!!!!
jstringer
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topaz)
well you wouldn't count an animal as cheating if you were to kiss now would you?!!!!!!!!!!!
But do u go arround kissing animals???
Dude
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
lumpycustard, i can understand where you are coming from. but most of us are weak, and (using us men as an example) if we saw a really FIT girl in a bar, and she was flirting with you, it's only a matter of time before you are in her mouth or knickers.
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if yorue in a relationship, it would be okay if you know that youre parrtner would cheat on you given the chance..... then there is no trust thing going on so its kind of okay...... but if youre partner loves you and wouldnt, then youre the lowest form of scum in the universe! its really quite simple....
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
where is this leading????????
topaz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
But do u go arround kissing animals???
no, it's just the way it was said about another human being thing.....well that bit is obvious...........
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
how does that work?

He says hed never cheat on me and id never cheat on him.

well i hope he wudnt...

but y do men HAVE to go into the fit girls knickers or mouth? cant he think of the after-ness (kinda) of wot its gona do to his gf?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topaz)
Are you talking about bestiality or do you not understand the difference between sexual and non-sexual kissing? I kiss my dad every time I see him and it isn't cheating but I wouldn't dream of risking hurting my husband by kissing someone in a sexual way - I promised him the weekend we met that I would never lie to him and would be honest if my feelings changed...people do change and breaking up is hard but adding in betrayal and mistrust only makes things worse.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
oh my life...

so r men mor liekly 2 do it than woman then? i cud hold myself off a fit bloke by remindin mysle fi have ms bf who i <3
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
i still cant beleive so many chose the bottom one....
jstringer
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i still cant beleive so many chose the bottom one....
theres more ppl that chse the top one
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
yeh, just the ONE more...
jstringer
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
yeh, just the ONE more...
its still nice to see that there are more ppl that wouldn't cheet
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
not many tho... and its only like a 0.00000000000000000000000001 of the population of uk lol. oh well, at leats iv got someone like u who agrees with me
jstringer
Report 14 years ago
Its a bit scary that 5 out of 14 ppl openly admit that they would shag arround! I just hope that there bf or gf sees all these posts an dumps um!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (765)
90.43%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.57%

Watched Threads