The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
so do i!!!!!!!!!!! it proper riles me how people think its ok to cheat, especially those that openly admit it
whatever i did id feel realy guilty but i dont see any harm in flirting as long as it gos no further
Reply 42
yeh thats a point, but as u can c most people openly admit to takin it further...
Reply 43
i have cheated before but i was only young and i didn't think much of the person i was seeing but now i wouldn't even think of it.......
Reply 44
Gina17
i have cheated before but i was only young and i didn't think much of the person i was seeing but now i wouldn't even think of it.......

I agree....i would never cheat on my girlfriend. I have so much respect for my ex just before we broke up (and we both knew we were gonna break up but hadn't actually done it yet) she had some guy come up to her in a club and she said sorry but i've got a boyfriend - she waited until we had broke up properly before seeing anyone else.
Reply 45
Flirt and give a FAKE number.
:biggrin:
Depends how much I like the girl.
Reply 46
cheatin sucks. . .causes waaay 2 much grief. besides if u wana cheat then thers gotta b somet missin in ur relationship. i cheated on my x bf coz he treated me wel bad, but id neva even think about cheatin on my current 1, not worth it!!!!
Reply 47
NikNak
I agree....i would never cheat on my girlfriend. I have so much respect for my ex just before we broke up (and we both knew we were gonna break up but hadn't actually done it yet) she had some guy come up to her in a club and she said sorry but i've got a boyfriend - she waited until we had broke up properly before seeing anyone else.

thumbs up to your ex!!
lumpycustard
just wonderin wot u peeps think is too far to do with someone else when in a relationship. it seems im the only one who think the 1st one :frown:

thanks!

if if was sum1 really special then who knows
if I as in a full relatinship, then I wouldn't even consider cheating no matter what my dick wanted. But if I liked some one that was in a relatin ship and I wasn't It wuldn't be cheating at all, just for them, and I will go the full way, get what your body wants and no ties
i have cheated once n it was prob the worst thing i did, i told my boy about it n he forgave me but i cdnt do it 2 him n we had 2 split up. i got bac wit him a couple of weeks later n only broke up last week but it took me 6months 2 get over the guilt of cheatin on him. do not advise it 2 any1!!!!
Reply 51
I suppose it all comes down to love doesnt it?Bit cheesy,but it does.I mean if you have such strong feelings for your bf/gf then you should feel satisfied and there should be no need to cheat!If you feel you want to, then I would imagine you have some issues to deal with within that relationship.A bit deep for this time of the morning but I'm a psychology student, so hey! :smile:
Reply 52
mm stil bttom one has loads
Reply 53
lumpycustard
mm stil bttom one has loads

I think a lot of people think how far would you go on a first date. I dont think they realise you meant cheating on your g/bfriend - thats prob why sex has loads.
Reply 54
maybe not, u no wot peeps r like these days
jstringer
guilt would rot away inside me if I was to cheet on someone and lie!

do to someone what you want done to you
Reply 56
well said!!!!

is it normal 4 guys 2 want 2 'get 2 no' another girl who used2fancy him?
Reply 57
lumpycustard
well said!!!!

is it normal 4 guys 2 want 2 'get 2 no' another girl who used2fancy him?

wot do you mean?
Reply 58
wot i said
Reply 59
U caN SLAP ME LOL i didnt fully understand the question! hope im not the only 1 :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending