Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was inspired by this other thread about some chick who was a size 12... it got me thinking.... would a girl date a guy who was a little chubby - is chubby loving the way forward?

ReputationRep:
    i would i think it's cute

ReputationRep:
    i wud too.

(Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i was inspired by this other thread about some chick who was a size 12... it got me thinking.... would a girl date a guy who was a little chubby - is chubby loving the way forward?

lol glad i could be an inspiration

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    depends on their personality
    but as im realy tiny i spose it would look a little odd if they were too large (compared to me i mean)
    skinny isnt allways the best tho cuz u can get taunted for that too

ReputationRep:
    Yep! But saying that my boyf v.skinny so really I don't mind either way!

ReputationRep:
    my bf is a sort of body builder. as in he dont body builder but hes got muscles like one!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    so, does he take steroids or something, cos i find it real hard to keep in shape. its nearlyu impossible unless its youre whole life.....

ReputationRep:
    yeah, having a beer belly is comparable to being a scrawny twig.... I'm a pretty skinny guy, but finally starting to put a bit of weight on at Uni (I wonder why lol).

Adam

ReputationRep:
    i like men that i am able to cuddle up to it makes me feel more secure!! knowing that they are big enough to defend the both of us!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    yeah, having a beer belly is comparable to being a scrawny twig.... I'm a pretty skinny guy, but finally starting to put a bit of weight on at Uni (I wonder why lol).

Adam
    Is that picture actually you?

ReputationRep:
    some girls would some wouldmt it all depends. But some girls love their man to be toned and wld chuck him if he put on weight!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

depends wot u mean by chubby i guess...not 2 keen on skinny blokes myself, bit ov meat is a gud thing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    depends wot u mean by chubby i guess...not 2 keen on skinny blokes myself, bit ov meat is a gud thing!!
    Chubby can be cute. I don't think I could ever date anyone who was obesse though- unless they had an incredible personality..

ReputationRep:
    Beer Belly! Ugh, no way! If you meet them at 20, it'll grow and grow. I'll accept a stomach that isn't completly flat but a beer belly shows little care for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    wel 4 a girl my 'belly's pretty big. but im not massive

ReputationRep:

So you are saying that a size 12 is chubby?
    I'm a size 12 Me on the left
    Am I chubby?

ReputationRep:
    if size 12 is classed as chubby god only know wot i am! (16)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    if size 12 is classed as chubby god only know wot i am! (16)
    I personally do not feel clothing size can classify a person as chubby or overweight. I've seen your pic and your not chubby.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.