Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Elpaw, go back a page and check her picture damn you! She was asking people how she looked and I gave her my opinion.

Actually I was challenging the thread posters oppinion that a size 12 is chubby, seeing as I'm a size 12 I wanted to see if the idiot would say I'm chubby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Actually I was challenging the thread posters oppinion that a size 12 is chubby, seeing as I'm a size 12 I wanted to see if the idiot would say I'm chubby.
    Don't preach to the choir!

ReputationRep:
    I dont really like a guy with a beer belly that much I prefer guy that
    average build or skinny That work out take care of himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowflake)
    I dont really like a guy with a beer belly that much I prefer guy that
    average build or skinny That work out take care of himself.
    some skinny men have eating disorders u know

ReputationRep:
    And american size 12's are different to english size 12's. But you're still not chubby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i was inspired by this other thread about some chick who was a size 12... it got me thinking.... would a girl date a guy who was a little chubby - is chubby loving the way forward?
    who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies? YOU FAT *******! YOU FAT *******! U ATE ALL THE PIES.

ReputationRep:
    I think I everyone (well most people) think they're too chubby, I think I am but people keep telling me I'm not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I think I everyone (well most people) think they're too chubby, I think I am but people keep telling me I'm not...
    ah well then i think its safe to assume that you're not!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.