The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Petrozzi
Elpaw, go back a page and check her picture damn you! She was asking people how she looked and I gave her my opinion. :smile:

Actually I was challenging the thread posters oppinion that a size 12 is chubby, seeing as I'm a size 12 I wanted to see if the idiot would say I'm chubby.
Reply 41
Infinity
Actually I was challenging the thread posters oppinion that a size 12 is chubby, seeing as I'm a size 12 I wanted to see if the idiot would say I'm chubby.

Don't preach to the choir! :smile:
Reply 42
I dont really like a guy with a beer belly that much I prefer guy that
average build or skinny That work out take care of himself.
snowflake
I dont really like a guy with a beer belly that much I prefer guy that
average build or skinny That work out take care of himself.

some skinny men have eating disorders u know
Reply 44
And american size 12's are different to english size 12's. But you're still not chubby.
two_headed_monk
i was inspired by this other thread about some chick who was a size 12... it got me thinking.... would a girl date a guy who was a little chubby - is chubby loving the way forward?

who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies? YOU FAT BASTARD! YOU FAT BASTARD! U ATE ALL THE PIES.
Reply 46
I think I everyone (well most people) think they're too chubby, I think I am but people keep telling me I'm not...
Reply 47
me!
I think I everyone (well most people) think they're too chubby, I think I am but people keep telling me I'm not...

ah well then i think its safe to assume that you're not! :smile:

Latest