A level coursework Project......help needed. Watch

This discussion is closed.
roxy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Could anyone please help me with my a level project. I am supposed to create a database for a sixth form area, but I cannot identify the tables, queries and macros to use. Please can someone help?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by roxy)
Could anyone please help me with my a level project. I am supposed to create a database for a sixth form area, but I cannot identify the tables, queries and macros to use. Please can someone help?
Forget queries and macros getting the table structure right is the first step. The most logical way is to wright down all the different fields you want to store in the database. Then try to group similar ones together into individual tables and create links between all the different tables. Or have one core table with the basic info in linking into lots of different smaller tables with extra data in (this is usually the structure you'll end up with from the first process anyway).
roxy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
what iam stuck on is that i am trying to make an attendance database, which basically records all of the students attendance for both morning and afternoons. How do i come about this?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads