Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is somthin thats really buggin me...

as uv all probably guessed, and iv comented on it laods, im not the nicest lokin person around (pretty ugly to be fair) but anyway...

me and my boyf got together about 4 months ago. now, wheneva wer wlakin aorund school (wer on 6th form) girls in his year and below me shout out things like "urgh" and sing "i feel sick" or "disgsting" wheneva we kiss or hug. He pretends to ignore it but i know its made an impact on him coz he has to put up with it in his lessons.

However, this makes me feel so crap! every single day and every single time we hug or kiss. I know i shud ignore them and stuff but sometimes i just can't. its gettin to the point where i dont want people to see him with me so that he dont have to put up with it either.

its never the lads. theyv just got on with the fact that hes with me. can i also add that these girls are all nice and pretty and slim which makes me wonder y he really is with me, after all, no1 agrees with him choosin me.

ReputationRep:
    Take it ur all the same then...

ignore them

ReputationRep:
    put it this way im sure you more beautifull inside than they can ever be
    ignore their comments and walk bye never show them it uspets you and
    never change to please them
    there just jellous you have the strenght to overcome them and fly higher never give in its what they want its whats inside that counts.

email me [email protected] if ya ever need to talk

ReputationRep:
    easier said than done. i used2... now its goin 2 far

ReputationRep:
    thanks sweetie

ReputationRep:
    This one will make you think why do all girls have cold hands???? now thats a misery. You are how you are, they are just jelus, and ignore them, its the beutuy thats inside that couts more, the reason that hes not with any one else is that he sees something in you that they will never have a hart. Just ignrore them or do it more offten and enjoy the attension, and now in the hart of hart that you are better then them not vice verser. Keep it lasting as long as possable, and don't kill it over what other people think and talk. Strange conserded words from a gay, its possable.

ReputationRep:
    that dont mata, it is possible whoeva it comes from!

i just wish there were mor people around me like u lot

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe some people! What you're going through is sounds horrible and those girls you're on about need a good slap!Not literally, because violence never got anywhere. . .
    But, anyhow, you just try to ignore them and remember your a better person than they are.Urgh, they're probally just jealous because you're happy with your man. Stick two fingers up at them and say you don't care!
    Hey, this is me in my fighting mood :mad: doesn't happen v.often!

ReputationRep:
    go4it kimmie, i wont stop u

ReputationRep:
    I'm all angered out now, if there is such a word!Wow, i'm new to this site and everyone seems pretty cool.
    Is everything k today, lumpycustard?By the way great name, even though I don't actually like custard. . . reminds me of when I was young!Sorry I'm rambling. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Advice from people and talking to them helps but you have to put up with them on a day to day basis. Don't stup to there level, and just smile and kiss him again right infront to any them. They will get board, and just try to heart the next insent creature that comes there way. Well I say hode your noise up high, and now in the deap part of you that you are i lve, they are single and they will properly be working in Mcdonnalds 4 da rest of there lives cleaning the toilet.

Ps all women have cold hands all the time its strange, if your female and reading this knock check your hands, cold exscastly

ReputationRep:
    yeh sort of kimmie

had a few girls shoutin out stuff this lunch time but oh well

yeh, normally i go for names wit ma name in (lou) but i thought id have a chnage. see, at primary school wen eva we had custard it was lumpy and so me and all ma friends made a song up... and i was thinkin of it the other day... lol

go on msn directory and type in lou_lvs_ste_4eva to see somet...

ReputationRep:
    i recon that im a regular guy, and i dont like *****y, evil chicks like that. they just bore me, and they should all die

ReputationRep:
    Go up to one and just give her a nice right jab to the face, will shut her up and teach her a lesson....

I'm not one to condone violence, but some people just have it coming.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    what are you talking about!!!! yorue the uglyest peice of horse **** ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! dont give other people advuce, ugly..... im talking to that adam freak..... jesus........ ginger pubes.....

eeeeeeewwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yeh sort of kimmie

had a few girls shoutin out stuff this lunch time but oh well

yeh, normally i go for names wit ma name in (lou) but i thought id have a chnage. see, at primary school wen eva we had custard it was lumpy and so me and all ma friends made a song up... and i was thinkin of it the other day... lol

go on msn directory and type in lou_lvs_ste_4eva to see somet...
    lol after the amount of times you've put yourself down I was expecting to be shocked by the picture....

1. You have no spots!
    2. All your teeth are in the right place!

What are you complaining about?

Get a bit of self confido man!

Adam

ReputationRep:

as uv all probably guessed, and iv comented on it laods, im not the nicest lokin person around (pretty ugly to be fair) but anyway...

me and my boyf got together about 4 months ago. now, wheneva wer wlakin aorund school (wer on 6th form) girls in his year and below me shout out things like "urgh" and sing "i feel sick" or "disgsting" wheneva we kiss or hug. He pretends to ignore it but i know its made an impact on him coz he has to put up with it in his lessons.

However, this makes me feel so crap! every single day and every single time we hug or kiss. I know i shud ignore them and stuff but sometimes i just can't. its gettin to the point where i dont want people to see him with me so that he dont have to put up with it either.

its never the lads. theyv just got on with the fact that hes with me. can i also add that these girls are all nice and pretty and slim which makes me wonder y he really is with me, after all, no1 agrees with him choosin me.

I dont believe that anyone is ugly. All though it sounds corny, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and that is completely true. Fair enough you may not look like these supermodels you see, but I for one don't think supermodels are very attractive.

Has it occured to you that they might be jealous - although they may fit the image that is associated with being 'beautiful' they dont sound like very nice people and so maybe they are jealous that you have a boyfriend and they don't. By the sounds of it they just need to grow up.

One thing you learn more and more as you get older is to forget about what other people think - if you and your boyfriend are happy then that is great - how cares what other people think. Your boyfriend obviously finds you attractive and that is all that should matter. Don't spoil your relationship just because of these mean people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    what are you talking about!!!! yorue the uglyest peice of horse **** ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! dont give other people advuce, ugly..... im talking to that adam freak..... jesus........ ginger pubes.....

eeeeeeewwwww
    lol, what a ****...

ps - its not ginger

ReputationRep:

*sob* *sob* That post made me cry. lol.

Seriously though you shouldn't nor anybody else put up with that kind of s***. Life it too short. I really hate those type of people who pretend they are perfect then go about making fun of other people, I use to do this, but I have learnt that I should never judge a book by its cover.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.