The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
this is better than eastenders :biggrin: then again what isnt? :rolleyes:
Reply 41
I stopped believing a word GG said about the topic of sex a long time ago. Maybe I am just naive, but I don't believe that someone is capable of doing these things and then posting on an internet forum asking if it was the right thing to do.
Reply 42
:eek: you're only a baby! enjoy your childhood before doing things like that :eek:
gossip_girl
ok so my bf dumped me the other day so i was like im not having that! so i went round to his looking gooooooooooood! anyway he wasnt in so i just hanged with his friends, well one of them really likes me and we were in the kitchen talking, i sat on the side (like on the top and the side bit) and i was like oh give me a hug yeah so we did but then i wraped my legs round him and kissed him....ok so we ended up having sex, this guy lives with my ex and cos this guy likes me now i think he thinks were together, and im not sure i wanna be with him.
should i tell my ex? cos i dont want the other guy to have like a fight with my ex and then just blurt it out or something.

Please shut up. Use your brain a bit. I can understand little mistakes but this is just stupidity. No wonder your ex dumped you. Who would want a girlfriend who sleeps with your flatmate when she's trying to get back with you and supposedly has feelings with you?

Plus I think you invented this all up. It sounds ridiculous.
Gossip girl, I dont mean to be mean or anything, I like you. But you're 15 and ok so maybe you were abit upset and needed abit of comfort, but you must have looked so easy to that guy, ending up having sex straightaway after a hug. Ok, maybe it was just one of those moments, but still, and if you're trying to make your bf jealous, then you shouldnt. And dont sleep with everyone who offers. I dont want to offend you or anything. I hope I didnt. Oh and by the way, I havent read the rest of the thread, just your first post.
jesus lordy...ur such a ho bag. its so obvious u just want attention. either you slept with ur ex and his friend just for attention or u made this all up for our attention. therapy. you need therapy. a lot of therapy because u f-ing messed up. i hope ur proud of urself...ur a skank. neither of those guys respect you. quite frankly, i really dont either. stupid girls like u put out all the time for everyone and then u feel all sorry for yourself and wonder why people are using you. get a clue...youre a slut...thats why!
Reply 46
Lozza
:eek: you're only a baby! enjoy your childhood before doing things like that :eek:

Think it's a bit too late...
Reply 47
what the hell happened to you in childhood to make you so desperate for attention of any kind?
Reply 48
gossip_girl
ok and before annnnnnnnnnnnnnny of you ask

NO IM NOT PREGNANT!

How do you know that? Did you use contraception? Did you use a condom AND are you on the Pill?

Latest

Trending

Trending