Turn on thread page Beta

Why do YOU hate Harry Potter? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps!I' m new to this site, but I'd like to ask the people who voted they hate Harry Potter,why?
    (By the way, I do to!)
    What is your reason to hate the pint size- wand waving- nymphamaniac (the last comment is yet to be confirmed but I have my suspicions...!)?

ReputationRep:
    urrrg, i made the mistake of thinking that it was just crappy acting..... the guy was such a bad actor a plank with 'harry potter' written on it would perform better! but i read all of the books when i was stuck in a backend town and america, and god! he is such a whinny little freak, anyone who likes him should be lobotomised.

ReputationRep:
    well its all witch craft

ReputationRep:
    theres nothing wrong with witch craft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmie)
    Hey peeps!I' m new to this site, but I'd like to ask the people who voted they hate Harry Potter,why?
    (By the way, I do to!)
    What is your reason to hate the pint size- wand waving- nymphamaniac (the last comment is yet to be confirmed but I have my suspicions...!)?

[COLOR=purple]just cos he goes hogwarts he finks he is gods gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    [COLOR=purple]just cos he goes hogwarts he finks he is gods gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Harry potter is a bag of rubbish! its lassie with undertalented actors and actresses ruining there lives doin sumthin not worth the time!

ReputationRep:
    This is sooo pathetic! People actually spending time saying why they hate Harry Potter. (Obviously you can tell I am a devoted fan..) Don't you guys have anything better to do with your lives? I mean c'mon..you must have a lot of time on your hands to be doing something so worthless..oh wait! It's not worthless to waste time from your life to show your hatred...much more worthy than sharing reasons for why you like something...

You know what, I shouldn't be here..it's just that I get really pissed when people do this. *sighs* I don't think the world is ever going to change...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    This is sooo pathetic! People actually spending time saying why they hate Harry Potter. (Obviously you can tell I am a devoted fan..) Don't you guys have anything better to do with your lives? I mean c'mon..you must have a lot of time on your hands to be doing something so worthless..oh wait! It's not worthless to waste time from your life to show your hatred...much more worthy than sharing reasons for why you like something...

You know what, I shouldn't be here..it's just that I get really pissed when people do this. *sighs* I don't think the world is ever going to change...

I also hate Harry Potter. People should be allowed to voice their opinions about something. In this case a prepubescent ******** who lives in a cupboard under the stairs and does magic tricks. woooooo. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I also hate Harry Potter. People should be allowed to voice their opinions about something. In this case a prepubescent ******** who lives in a cupboard under the stairs and does magic tricks. woooooo. :rolleyes:
    its not so much that i love harry.....i love fred and george, and james potter! thats why i read the books!

ReputationRep:
    In this case a prepubescent ******** who lives in a cupboard under the stairs and does magic tricks. woooooo. :rolleyes:
    lol, i've read the books, liked them

the films though *groans* the little beggar playing HP is a total arse, can't act, they only picked him because h looks remotley like Potter would, i'd look more like him if i wore glasses :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)

the films though *groans* the little beggar playing HP is a total arse, can't act, they only picked him because h looks remotley like Potter would, i'd look more like him if i wore glasses :eek:
    for real i thought harry was supposed to be thin.....this care is like round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    for real i thought harry was supposed to be thin.....this care is like round!
    plus the character in the book is quite cool, a sound guy
    film portrayal: berk

ReputationRep:

I know. Isn't he so! I really want to rip his head off and ram sharp objects down his throat, dismember him and then burn his remains.

ReputationRep:
    they only picked him because h looks remotley like Potter would
    -Not even that. *sigh*

---

Dracos_Goddess -you're clearly a HP fan, but is it really necessary to bring up all the related threads ever posted? There's a main HP thread, 230+ pages of it for those of us who enjoy and wish to discuss, it's normally on the main page as is frequently posted upon. You'd probably be best to take your contributions there...just so other, not-so-keen members don't have to put up with 15 HP threads floating around in front of their noses.

ReputationRep:
    I know. Isn't he so! I really want to rip his head off and ram sharp objects down his throat, dismember him and then burn his remains.
    lol, people really do hate the little urchin

ReputationRep:
    lol, people really do hate the little urchin

Hate is too tame a word to describe my feelings for the *******.

ReputationRep:
    Hate is too tame a word to describe my feelings for the *******.
    exactly....*rolleyes* (at harry that is)

ReputationRep:
    Ralfskini, do you hate the actor who plays Harry? The book Harry or both?

ReputationRep:
    Ralfskini, do you hate the actor who plays Harry? The book Harry or both?

The book was readable but I didn't enjoy any of them. I hate the fact that it become so popular and JKRowling is reaping in all this moeny for a mediocre/poor book. And the actor- he is just a c**t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    -Not even that. *sigh*

---

Dracos_Goddess -you're clearly a HP fan, but is it really necessary to bring up all the related threads ever posted? There's a main HP thread, 230+ pages of it for those of us who enjoy and wish to discuss, it's normally on the main page as is frequently posted upon. You'd probably be best to take your contributions there...just so other, not-so-keen members don't have to put up with 15 HP threads floating around in front of their noses.
    *sighs* you're right...i'm kind of being a hypocrite (ok ok, I *AM* being a hypocrite) by saying that...*shrugs* everyone has their opinions so I'll just back off here... Sorry~*

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.