The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yea i got Law and English lang and lit back but not so happy... with english i ended up with CCD in the modules and overall it still came to a D :frown: And Law well ive gotta re-take my unit 3 and 4 again :frown: :frown: But overall i got a C on that so not impossible to get and A!!!
Got my English Lit ones back today, our teacher told us that last years class failed at the first attempt on the synoptic paper - all but two (C,D) anyway, and that we shouldn't expect much. I got 100% (120/120) and 86/90 on a resit, which takes the entire A2 grade up to an A, and with a module left to sit!
Reply 3
I got an A for the modern novel. Its only the first module, but it's a step in the right direction :biggrin:
Charlottie
Got my English Lit ones back today, our teacher told us that last years class failed at the first attempt on the synoptic paper - all but two (C,D) anyway, and that we shouldn't expect much. I got 100% (120/120) and 86/90 on a resit, which takes the entire A2 grade up to an A, and with a module left to sit!

which is the synoptic unit? :smile:
caffecooki
which is the synoptic unit? :smile:

LTA 6, Literature of World War One.

Latest