Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help me with my personal statement. I have to get started on it now before its too late. any guide line will do.

cheers!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunnygee)
    can anyone help me with my personal statement. I have to get started on it now before its too late. any guide line will do.

cheers!!!
    What subject are you applying for and what is the exact problem you are having with it. If you really don't know where to start i suggest you read this.

ReputationRep:
    the problem is i dont know how to start and the subject is pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunnygee)
    the problem is i dont know how to start and the subject is pharmacy
    Well why do you want to do it first? think of as many reasons as you can and post them up here, then you can take the best reasons and put them together in a way which sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    What subject are you applying for and what is the exact problem you are having with it. If you really don't know where to start i suggest you read this.
    wtf, is that ur site?

impressive.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.