The Student Room Group
UMS I expect. That's what happened at our school for the AQA results, but some people (like moi) knew some of the grade boundaries anyway. The number of people I had to explain the UMS system to was ridiculous.
Reply 2
For us is not, it's grade boundaries.
Well we got exam board, code, module title, UMS mark, grade. But some grades weren't put on (AQA ones).
Reply 4
i gt results for psych it sed 70 den 90 den A so dont understand because 72 is an A so does that mean my overall A level grade is an A because i had an A before pls help me thank u jus talkin about my unit 4 paper
As far as I know, U will get the grade after completing six units of a subject. What you can do now is to check out whether u got an average of 80% in all the units. If so, then you are progessin towards 'A'. If your percentage is less, then you have to compensate this by getting more than 80% in the future units. Is that clear enough???
pretty
i gt results for psych it sed 70 den 90 den A so dont understand because 72 is an A so does that mean my overall A level grade is an A because i had an A before pls help me thank u jus talkin about my unit 4 paper

Can you make it clear whatever you are saying?
we didn't get grades or boundaries for edexcel or AQA :mad:
Reply 8
Just spoke to one of my teachers today and she said they were UMS. To work out the grade boundaries its just 40% of the total UMS for an E, then it goes up 10% for each grade so a D would be 50%, etc.
Reply 9
Chris87
Just spoke to one of my teachers today and she said they were UMS. To work out the grade boundaries its just 40% of the total UMS for an E, then it goes up 10% for each grade so a D would be 50%, etc.

yup.

Latest