The Student Room Group
search on the news section on google. its dates waaaaay back
Reply 2
Sophie
Hi does someone know a wesbite that provides interesting newspaper articles instead of reading them in the daily newspapers as i have to do an assignment for english and summarise an article i find interesting. Help would be appreciated

Thanks alot

Sophie xxx

http://www.timesonline.co.uk

I suggest that if you want to produce a quality assignment you visit the on-line broadsheets, they're all available. Times, Telegraph, Independent, Financial Times, Guardian etc. Just use a search engine to access them.
Reply 4
Sophie
Hi does someone know a wesbite that provides interesting newspaper articles instead of reading them in the daily newspapers as i have to do an assignment for english and summarise an article i find interesting. Help would be appreciated

Thanks alot

Sophie xxx

I use www.bbc.co.uk\news when I'm doing my academic research.
I prefer it to other sources because it is easy to search and when you quote a BBC source it adds credibility to your report/essay etc.
Good luck
Reply 5
webby252
I use www.bbc.co.uk\news when I'm doing my academic research.
I prefer it to other sources because it is easy to search and when you quote a BBC source it adds credibility to your report/essay etc.
Good luck

what I meant was www.bbc.co.uk/news - not sure why is didnt display right.
bbc . co . uk /news
Reply 6
webby252
what I meant was www.bbc.co.uk/news - not sure why is didnt display right.
bbc . co . uk /news

Quality - still not displaying right.....I'm sure u get the general idea...use BBC news online
google.com/news is brilliant as it collaborates news from thousands of sources across the world, updated every few mins.

Latest

Trending

Trending