This discussion is closed.
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi does someone know a wesbite that provides interesting newspaper articles instead of reading them in the daily newspapers as i have to do an assignment for english and summarise an article i find interesting. Help would be appreciated

Thanks alot

Sophie xxx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
search on the news section on google. its dates waaaaay back
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sophie)
Hi does someone know a wesbite that provides interesting newspaper articles instead of reading them in the daily newspapers as i have to do an assignment for english and summarise an article i find interesting. Help would be appreciated

Thanks alot

Sophie xxx
http://www.timesonline.co.uk
UnregisteredP
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
http://www.timesonline.co.uk
I suggest that if you want to produce a quality assignment you visit the on-line broadsheets, they're all available. Times, Telegraph, Independent, Financial Times, Guardian etc. Just use a search engine to access them.
webby252
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sophie)

Thanks alot

Sophie xxx
I use www.bbc.co.uk\news when I'm doing my academic research.
I prefer it to other sources because it is easy to search and when you quote a BBC source it adds credibility to your report/essay etc.
Good luck
webby252
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by webby252)
I use www.bbc.co.uk\news when I'm doing my academic research.
I prefer it to other sources because it is easy to search and when you quote a BBC source it adds credibility to your report/essay etc.
Good luck
what I meant was www.bbc.co.uk/news - not sure why is didnt display right.
bbc . co . uk /news
webby252
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by webby252)
what I meant was www.bbc.co.uk/news - not sure why is didnt display right.
bbc . co . uk /news
Quality - still not displaying right.....I'm sure u get the general idea...use BBC news online
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
google.com/news is brilliant as it collaborates news from thousands of sources across the world, updated every few mins.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads