The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
need_money
Because i don't want a serious relationship with him. Not only would i have to tell my parents i was seeing him (which is a BIG no no cos he's too old for me really and he's not the type of guy they would want me associating with) but this lassie would probably still hunt me down whatever happened with the situation.

If your parents wouldn't like you to be with the guy could there perhaps be a reason for this that you should be listening to or taking on board.
I know when I was younger I wanted to do the opposite of my parents but whatever they said there was always a reason behind it. And it was almost always revolving around my safety.
I ain't patronising..when you 'simple' that is..nothing is simple! I am honest and I just want people to be happy..and this does not sound so! Have a nice life anyways, I have said all I need to. Cannot make judgement on posts, I know...
Reply 22
I dont know if i totally understand the question. If your askin is it ok to have a **** buddy then I see no problem with that, I have several :biggrin: They're people I enjoy spending time with as friends but when we're horny and not seeing anyone else then we can have sex, as sort of a release, its not harming anyone
Reply 23
i don't personally think there is anything wrong with having sex with someone your not in a relationship with
Reply 24
veryjammy
I dont know if i totally understand the question. If your askin is it ok to have a **** buddy then I see no problem with that, I have several :biggrin: They're people I enjoy spending time with as friends but when we're horny and not seeing anyone else then we can have sex, as sort of a release, its not harming anyone

:dito: this is the life! :smile:
if theres a good reason for the sex then its ok eg its your boss
Reply 26
magiccarpet
if theres a good reason for the sex then its ok eg its your boss

Lmao
Reply 27
isn't this just the entire '**** buddy' thing?
Reply 28
Haras Sarah
You are 14 0r 15 need_money, how can it be your current situation?!!!!

why did u have to ask? :rolleyes: :bebored:
Reply 29
Trixxxy
Do people think it's morally acceptable if single, to have a sexual relationship with someone who is neither your boyfriend/girlfriend?

No I don't. My views towards sex are quite clear on this. Casual sex just isn't acceptable IMO.
I'm all for choice. If two people want to have sex, and they use protection, and don't want a relationship then so be it.

Who are we to call it wrong simply because we prefer long-term relationships?

Latest

Trending

Trending