The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tednol
So, anyone know what the accusations made against Prince Charles are all about? I know they have been published in some non-British based newspapers, but all these papers have been careful to keep the story of their websites.

But someone must know?

My instinct says that some of the things mentioned in this BBC article might be involved.
Reply 2
Charles and Sir Michael Fawcett are alleged to have been, ahem, more than friends.

http://www.throneout.com/royal_scandal.htm

so funny to see the royal family destroy itself over its own bigotry.
Tednol
So, anyone know what the accusations made against Prince Charles are all about? I know they have been published in some non-British based newspapers, but all these papers have been careful to keep the story of their websites.

But someone must know?

See thread about fall of house of windsor.
Reply 4
llama boy
Charles and Sir Michael Fawcett are alleged to have been, ahem, more than friends.

http://www.throneout.com/royal_scandal.htm

so funny to see the royal family destroy itself over its own bigotry.

Thats exactly the kind of link I was hoping for, many thanks!
Reply 5
Haha... the Royal Family are a joke.
Reply 6
Bigcnee
Haha... the Royal Family are a joke.

your intellectual prowess astounds me.
Royal family a joke? ur the only joke around here
Reply 7
webby252
Indeed. A joke is defined as...
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement

Besides, they're much funnier than any joke...
Reply 8
webby252

Awww.... did I hit a nerve?
Reply 9
Bigcnee
Awww.... did I hit a nerve?

I think he was saying you should argue your case and not just state what came across as a childish, misinformed, naive opinion.

PS Including hahahaha in anything you ever write is unlikely to gain you many, if any friends.
Reply 10
Tednol
I think he was saying you should argue your case and not just state what came across as a childish, misinformed, naive opinion.

PS Including hahahaha in anything you ever write is unlikely to gain you many, if any friends.

[nelson]Haaaa - haaa![/nelson]
Reply 11
He is reportedly gay and had an affair with his top advisor, Michael Fawcett. If you can read German, the following explains it all:

http://www.gay.ch/family/charlesgay.html

And I've translated it, using my GCSE German. Feel free to give me lots of lovely rep! :biggrin:

Did Prince Chales have an affair with his advisor Michael Fawcett? Video evidence from the late Princess Dianna adds substance to such rumors. The volumes are at present under Police control, since the publication would cause considerable damage to the monarchy.

There are a few video cassettes, on one of which a video diary of Lady Di features. The monarchy is desperate to keep its contents a secret, since the tape contains allegedly damaging material over the sexuality of Prince Charles. But despite safety measures the video tape recordings have been leaked to the press. According to The Sun, Diana alleges that Prince Charles had an "unhealthy relationship" with his highest advisor Michael Fawcett. Lady Di speaks of a Demon in him which kept surfacing. She wondered what to do about this unhealthy relationship between Fawcett and the Prince. She said they'd always seemed very uncomfortable around one another, especially if they were disturbed in Charles's Quarters.
Tednol

But someone must know?

No comment.
Reply 13
Is this something to do with the country not being able to have a gay king?
Reply 14
Tednol

When I want advice, I'll ask for it.
Do you not laugh?
Reply 15
Tek
He is reportedly gay and had an affair with his top advisor, Michael Fawcett. If you can read German, the following explains it all:

http://www.gay.ch/family/charlesgay.html.

have you seen the advert at the top of that page ?! :eek:
Reply 16
kikzen
have you seen the advert at the top of that page ?! :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Shocking.
Reply 17
elpaw
Is this something to do with the country not being able to have a gay king?

Why couldn't they? Is there some dated law stating this, or are you just referring to prejudice of public opinion?
rahaydenuk
Why couldn't they? Is there some dated law stating this, or are you just referring to prejudice of public opinion?

From what I've read on various foreign websites (that are not subject to our censorship as a means of protecting monarchy) there is far more involved in all this than homosexuality. I really think we should reserve judgement until it all comes out in the open, as surely it will.
Reply 19
rahaydenuk

yeah, that is the point i was trying to make. i think that if it turns out that a king is gay, the public would not accept him and he will be forced to resign

Latest

Trending

Trending