The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
depends on how old he is and how desperate
Reply 2
It depends on what kind of guy he is, and how old you both are.
Reply 3
watching you when you are talking, ringing you for no real reason etc. i tend to never notice when a guy likes me tho, my friends always have to point it out to me, and then i never believe them!
ok i'll go for the other obvious ideas...they act like they really really don't like you in front of other people but then when you're alone be really sweet. On the science side their pupils will dilate when they notice you or have close contact such as having a one on one convo...sometimes this is hard to spot and getting caught looking..well you could have a hard time explaining...!! They may depending on how much they think with their **** motion towards that area or try and touch you. Hope these are of some help but not all will occur at the same time. you could always try asking tho?
grab the groin :eek:
Reply 6
rupz84
this is going to sound silly.. but what are the obvious signs that a guy likes you? except for jumping you of course!

Purposefully ignoring you completely, or maybe that's just me.
hmm, not such a clever one really. :rolleyes:

A.
Reply 7
Ariel4
watching you when you are talking, ringing you for no real reason etc. i tend to never notice when a guy likes me tho, my friends always have to point it out to me, and then i never believe them!

same!
Reply 8
When he pulls your hair and steals your crisps.
Reply 9
Do you think he likes her lol: http://www.elledutoit.blogspot.com
Reply 10
Blinding erections.

Wait, I've already posted on here :p:
I think most people can't resist the urge to try and let their crush know they like them, even if only at a subconscious level, and I think you'll know the signs when you see them.
You probably already have a few in mind and you are hoping we'll mention them so you can say "he did that!" right? :biggrin:
Reply 12
Possibly:

1) He keeps staring at you (not necessarily in a sexual way)
2) He gives you extra attention and listens to you very carefully
3) He smiles a lot when you're around
Reply 13
Monteferro
Possibly:

1) He keeps staring at you (not necessarily in a sexual way)
2) He gives you extra attention and listens to you very carefully
3) He smiles a lot when you're around

How do you stare at someone in a sexual way?

*gives Monteferro "come to bed eyes"*
Reply 14
kingslaw
How do you smile at someone in a sexual way?

easily :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 15
kingslaw
How do you stare at someone in a sexual way?

:eek: :rofl:

Ok, well "lustful" was the word I was looking for.
Reply 16
My sexual stare -> :eek:

You can see why I'm so lucky with the ladies :rolleyes:
Reply 17
maybe pushing u over when u play tag.... or just flirting with u
Reply 18
Insulting you!! I'm a big insulter lol, and my way of flirting is completely insulting the lass! But in a joking way though...so say she came out of her room wearin a really gorgeous dress or something an everyones like "oh wow ur gorgeous" i'd say "well ur legs look fat" lol

Obviously, this doesn't always get results lol, but it works for me, and I am now seeing the girl I've been calling "fat arse" for the past few months :smile:
Following you round like a sheep and never giving you a moments peace! Ok so thats just one guy can't say I noticed anyone else that was interested...

Latest

Trending

Trending