Turn on thread page Beta

a "what does your room look like at uni" thread watch

Announcements

][

ReputationRep:
    messy

@@£*&^*(^%[email protected][email protected]$(&*[email protected][email protected]_

like that ^

ReputationRep:
    Well, when I finally get to Uni, it will be messy, but the good kind.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is quite tidy actually - I tidy when I get bored (or have work to do - like today!!!).

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Jools)

jools, those pics are p**s poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    jools, those pics are p**s poor.
    They're random shots from a webcam I had running 24/7 last year, on poor quality so it'd load quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Not got one yet but I can picture it now...

Mirror opposite the window to double the light (and help me style my famously good-looking hair)...
    Posters of Linkin Park, Amy Lee and Eric Cantona/ Ruud van Nistelrooy/ Cristiano Ronaldo/ Peter Schmeichel (past, present, future or all-time? Help me choose!)...
    Unmade bed (what's the point?)
    Tidy desk with laptop (cheers Dad)
    Full wardrobe (amazing, never thought so many things came in XL...)

That's all I picture for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Not got one yet but I can picture it now...

Mirror opposite the window to double the light (and help me style my famously good-looking hair)...
    Posters of Linkin Park, Amy Lee and Eric Cantona/ Ruud van Nistelrooy/ Cristiano Ronaldo/ Peter Schmeichel (past, present, future or all-time? Help me choose!)...
    Unmade bed (what's the point?)
    Tidy desk with laptop (cheers Dad)
    Full wardrobe (amazing, never thought so many things came in XL...)

That's all I picture for now.
    lol, great minds think alike. I was about to do the same and post some vivid description of EXACTLY what it would look like. lol. I'm off now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Current room:

- Wardrobe, 8 Mile & Eminem poster, Hi-fi, bed with blue sealike cover.
    - Bart poster, mirror, ton of journalism splattered across half the wall
    - Desk with laptop, £20 of red bull, books, Atomic Kitten poster [LOL]
    - Big window, keyboard [with signed Coldplay book as of today], drumkit

ReputationRep:
    my hall looks like hogwarts, my room is big, with wooden fittings and a fire and is a total mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    my hall looks like hogwarts, my room is big, with wooden fittings and a fire and is a total mess
    Hey Em , how is your spanish and portugese course going at Bristol? I tried to email you, but you musnt have got it. How is your hall etc? Email if you can [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Current room:

- Big window, keyboard [with signed Coldplay book as of today], drumkit
    You can fit you're drum kit in your university room? And you're allowed it (noise wise)? Or is it one of those electro-kit things?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.