This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by phreek)
Wouldn't you not let it bother you, because if you love the person, it doesn't matter what they are like physicaly does it?
That's why I said I personally can't think of anything drastic so nothing would really bother me. External beauty is important to most people to some extent though - especially if they are going to be with that person all their life and probably their love for them in the first place constitutes at least a small amount of physical attraction.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I didn't mean if there was something wrong with the body! I meant you would want to appreciate the body as you do the heart and mind before marriage right?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
That's why I said I personally can't think of anything drastic. External beauty is important to most people to some extent though - especially if they are going to be with that person all their life.
" beauty is in the eye of the beholder "
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
" beauty is in the eye of the beholder "
Edit: *beerholder

Heeheehee just kidding!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I didn't mean if there was something wrong with the body! I meant you would want to appreciate the body as you do the heart and mind before marriage right?
Oh got the wrong end of the stick there!!! Well why don't you just leave the body till after marriage to make it extra special?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Edit: *beerholder

Heeheehee just kidding!
lol, i think ive seen you say that before on another thread :P
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
lol, i think ive seen you say that before on another thread :P
Thank God - so I'm not insane! I thought i'd seen that too - the deja vu was confusing me.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thank God - so I'm not insane! I thought i'd seen that too - the deja vu was confusing me.
lol
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You've seen it before. Don't mean you're not insane...
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You've seen it before. Don't mean you're not insane...
Teeeheee No it doesn't.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh got the wrong end of the stick there!!! Well why don't you just leave the body till after marriage to make it extra special?
You could I suppose. Personally I would prefer that extra intimacy so that I know she's the one. <Sings along to Robbie Williams>
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Teeeheee No it doesn't.
Hey I got a bone to pick with you!
Where my rep at?!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You could I suppose. Personally I would prefer that extra intimacy so that I know she's the one. <Sings along to Robbie Williams>
Oh so that's a deciding factor???
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I gotta bone to pick with you.

Well...

Pick one.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by phreek)
I gotta bone to pick with you.

Well...

Pick one.
o-kaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :confused:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh so that's a deciding factor???
No! I see it as a nice bonus to a relationship before marriage. Obviously if you're close enough to want to parent kids it's a necessity (or maybe not nowadays but you know what I mean), but you wouldn't want to marry someone if the relationship was lacking in any one area.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No! I see it as a nice bonus to a relationship before marriage. Obviously if you're close enough to want to parent kids it's a necessity (or maybe not nowadays but you know what I mean), but you wouldn't want to marry someone if the relationship was lacking in any one area.
But but you said you want to before marriage to decide she's the one!!! So afterwards you might decide she's not, and then leave her? :rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But but you said you want to before marriage to decide she's the one!!! So afterwards you might decide she's not, and then leave her? :rolleyes:
I wouldn't leave her if it got to that stage! I just said it would be nice to do it as a sort of 'double-check', to confirm it or something. What I'm saying is, I would like to before marriage, but I can do without.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it.
LOL! I can just tell you're a whizz at relationships. Treating girls like cars must get you very far!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (124)
23.75%
Live streaming events (46)
8.81%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.96%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.18%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.03%