Turn on thread page Beta

from now on instead of worrying about myself i am goin 2 give advise to other members.

this week it is huntryode. i will advise him what to study for as- levewl.

Huntroyde u shud study 5 subjects
    1) General studies - u should get an A inthis + it will show ox4d what kind of mind u have
    2) french- cos everyone needs a language. i did german
    3) english lit - cos ur good at it
    4) citizenship - it will make u a better person
    5) economics - cos jools + i both did it 4 alevel and u cud folow in r footseps.

NEXT WEEK: amusicalgal

ReputationRep:
    Wow. All this from the mysterious MJG. Deep stuff. :rolleyes:

innit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    5) economics - cos jools + i both did it 4 alevel and u cud folow in r footseps.
    I don't think Jools studied Economics A Level.

lol TEK

ReputationRep:
    citizenship is boring!! i do it!

(Original post by Tek)
    I don't think Jools studied Economics A Level.
    yeah but if huntroyde thinks jools studied economics then he will too as he looks up to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    yeah but if huntroyde thinks jools studied economics then he will too as he looks up to him.
    Careful with that assumption, Huntroyde does like to have his own mind...

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Careful with that assumption, Huntroyde does like to have his own mind...
    lies, we all know that he wants to be like jools- to study AS Levlels, go to ox4d, get it on wit a hildabeast!

ReputationRep:
    MJG, your advice in this particular instant is quite poor.
    General studies being compulsory in most if not all colleges, it means you don't have a choice to take it.
    Economics is a good one, as it is a slackers subject, a good AS but not A level.
    It is always important to do a science, so any apart from biology is useful.
    The rest can be chosen to your preferences.
    This should not fall on deaf ears, for gayboy09 is wise, like the most modest of owls, yet cunning like a fox who sets the cat among the pigeons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    lies, we all know that he wants to be like jools- to study AS Levlels, go to ox4d, get it on wit a hildabeast!
    <raised eyebrow> OK you can read his mind...

Let's see what he has to say about the advice! Ooh when is it my turn?

<raised eyebrow> OK you can read his mind...

Let's see what he has to say about the advice! Ooh when is it my turn?
    early decimber.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    Are you the same person who got UUE???

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Are you the same person who got UUE???
    yes. although i normally say EUU (E) cos i got an E in AS Home economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    yes. although i normally say EUU (E) cos i got an E in AS Home economics.
    I thought you where a registered user?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    MJG, your advice in this particular instant is quite poor.
    General studies being compulsory in most if not all colleges, it means you don't have a choice to take it.
    Economics is a good one, as it is a slackers subject, a good AS but not A level.
    It is always important to do a science, so any apart from biology is useful.
    The rest can be chosen to your preferences.
    This should not fall on deaf ears, for gayboy09 is wise, like the most modest of owls, yet cunning like a fox who sets the cat among the pigeons.
    WHAT?!?! Ecomonics a slacker subject??? It is quite hard actually! It was a real headf*ck trying to understand it at AS, but it has clicked and I'm still having to work quite hard at it (essay practice and all, I'm a Maths man so my essays aren't the nuts).
    Biology is quite useful too, and not just for Medicine applicants.
    Economics a slacker subject, my arse! You're on about Business Studies heeheehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    early decimber.
    Can't wait!

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    I thought you where a registered user?
    no, wish i was. my qualifications r listed here:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11069-8.html

ReputationRep:
    WHAT?!?! Ecomonics a slacker subject??? It is quite hard actually! It was a real headf*ck trying to understand it at AS, but it has clicked and I'm still having to work quite hard at it (essay practice and all, I'm a Maths man so my essays aren't the nuts).
    Biology is quite useful too, and not just for Medicine applicants.
    Economics a slacker subject, my arse! You're on about Business Studies heeheehee
    Oiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Business Studies has the same weighting as Economics, I'll have you know!!!! Sure it may heve less maths involved, but its based on the same principles, research, analysing, evaluation and criticism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    no, wish i was. my qualifications r listed here:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11069-8.html
    Didn't you wanna go LSE, what are yor predicted grades?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.