This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
I was pretty good friends with him, he really was a top guy. He was fine with the interview but don't know how he'll react to the story being picked up by BBC, Telegraph, Times...and a lot of national papers in India.
Is that the case? I thought it was a student paper you did. Why, have you sold your story? Or is it just another case of Tabloids stealing 'others' work.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
probably staright F's!
Why do you say such things? Just because the lad is royalty, you immediately think you have to mock him.
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Why do you say such things? Just because the lad is royalty, you immediately think you have to mock him.
ur not royalty and ill happily mock u as well!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
ur not royalty and ill happily mock u as well!
Yo *****, what the ****, I said nothing to offend you but you immeditely started going all defensive.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know jools. Seen your recent pic. hahahahahaha. J/K
Haha. Which one, Ali G or the other one. Every pic of me looks very different...

Oh well...at least I have personality! (Arguably... )
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yo *****, what the ****, I said nothing to offend you but you immeditely started going all defensive.
no problem mate. i like u so chill out. when we're at uni 2gether we can go for a drink.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Haha. Which one, Ali G or the other one. Every pic of me looks very different...

lol. Have you had a nose job, casue your avatar looks a bit different? lol. Joke. Must be the life of Oxford thats changed your appearence.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
no problem mate. i like u so chill out. when we're at uni 2gether we can go for a drink.
k
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Is that the case? I thought it was a student paper you did. Why, have you sold your story? Or is it just another case of Tabloids stealing 'others' work.
Yes it's a student paper but it's quite a important one which newspapers look at, and goes straightaway onto Google News. Some have quoted The OxStu / me, some have paid us (the student union) a bit, some nicked it with no credit!
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)

my fav pic of u is the 1 for ur avatar.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Yes it's a student paper but it's quite a important one which newspapers look at, and goes straightaway onto Google News. Some have quoted The OxStu / me, some have paid us (the student union) a bit, some nicked it with no credit!
Do you not have copyright on those articles. Or is it simply not worth it?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol. Have you had a nose job, casue your avatar looks a bit different? lol. Joke. Must be the life of Oxford thats changed your appearence.
Nose job = good old Microsoft Paint

And yeh Oxford's changed me, ppl say it's "scary" when I've done three days in a row with no sleep (literally) and lots of Red Bull cos its so busy.

Seriously tho I can look ok if I make the effort lol.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
my fav pic of u is the 1 for ur avatar.
But but!! Those pics are almost different enough to be separate people!! :confused:
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
jools, where do u get ur threads? u always look totally bligin'!
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Do you not have copyright on those articles. Or is it simply not worth it?
I don't think I can do anything about a different newspaper quoting what the prince said from my article and making it theirs, unfortunately.

It's a journalism thing, if The Times reveal something they'll mention it's an exclusive revelation, but you ain't gonna have The Telegraph crediting them, they'll try and make it appear (without lying) as if they got the quotes.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
I don't think I can do anything about a different newspaper quoting what the prince said from my article and making it theirs, unfortunately.

It's a journalism thing, if The Times reveal something they'll mention it's an exclusive revelation, but you ain't gonna have The Telegraph crediting them, they'll try and make it appear (without lying) as if they got the quotes.
Surely you can do the same.
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Surely you can do the same.
jools doesnt need to.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
But but!! Those pics are almost different enough to be separate people!! :confused:
As I said every pic taken of me looks like it's a different person!

http://www.geocities.com/musicplanet3k/jools.jpg
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
jools, where do u get ur threads? u always look totally bligin'!
"Threads" ???
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
jools doesnt need to.
Just a couple of questions for you MJG, to get to know you better.

1)Are you Male or Female?
2)Did you and Jools attend the same college/school?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (203)
52.19%
No (186)
47.81%

Watched Threads