Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So....who is it?

anna ryder richardson

(Original post by Serj)
    So....who is it?
    tony blair! lol

ReputationRep:
    Diva Strop here: Why the hell has the thread starter got an avatar and joined in November? Not fair, I'm not happy

(Original post by happysunshine)
    Diva Strop here: Why the hell has the thread starter got an avatar and joined in November? Not fair, I'm not happy
    because it is a standard avatar, not an uploaded one

you could have chosen an avatar!! please dont be stroppy

ReputationRep:
    I cannot! I've tried using one of the boards standard avatars, and no luck and then someone who has just joined has a nice avatar.

(Original post by happysunshine)
    I cannot! I've tried using one of the boards standard avatars, and no luck and then someone who has just joined has a nice avatar.
    he joined today.... maybe its been fixed...

(Original post by Serj)
    Who is the most beautiful celeb?
    The girl who is soon to be my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Your "soon to be girlfriend" is not a celebrity, therefore you are lying, you lying liar.
    Your response has practically killed this section now, as many people are disapointed with your message and feel as if they can not take part in the thread. The only way they can howver, is by addressing this issue as I have done.
    You belong in goat hell, as you dont produce mainstream milk or cheese like that of a cow, and also you look annoying.

true, id also like to add:

F*** YO VOCAB!!!!

she is beautiful and a celeb in my eyes . but ur entitled to ur gay opinions so no problem.

(Original post by Jeez.)
    she is beautiful and a celeb in my eyes . but ur entitled to ur gay opinions so no problem.
    she souns well fit. can i have her number?

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa Feltz. lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gay opinions? If we are being politically correct, an opinion can't be gay, I don' even think it can try to be asexual as it is just a collection of words.
    Also being politically correct, your "soon to be girlfriend" is definately not a celeb, you know she isn't but you say it to gain points to woo the ladies.
    Just how sure is this "soon to be" stance anyway? Your uncertainty is plain for all to see, it seems like this potential girlfriends has no interest in you whatsoever.

Gayboy09 knows all, being the most wisest of owls yet cunning like a fox.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Vanessa Feltz. lol!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..that was pretty funny.

No u can't have her number, not even i have it.

ReputationRep:
    Anna Kournikova!

(Original post by gayboy09)
    Gay opinions? If we are being politically correct, an opinion can't be gay, I don' even think it can try to be asexual as it is just a collection of words.
    Also being politically correct, your "soon to be girlfriend" is definately not a celeb, you know she isn't but you say it to gain points to woo the ladies.
    Just how sure is this "soon to be" stance anyway? Your uncertainty is plain for all to see, it seems like this potential girlfriends has no interest in you whatsoever.

i think hes telling the truth!

Im something higher up in the food chain than a fox, whatever that may be.

My stance is a very strong one. and my chance is as strong as my stance. U maybe as wise as an owl, but do u sting like a bee my gay friend? u dont , do u?

gayboy, put that as ur signature it sounds good.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.