(Original post by Serj)
So....who is it?
tony blair! lol
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Diva Strop here: Why the hell has the thread starter got an avatar and joined in November? Not fair, I'm not happy
Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Diva Strop here: Why the hell has the thread starter got an avatar and joined in November? Not fair, I'm not happy
because it is a standard avatar, not an uploaded one
Unregisteredk
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
you could have chosen an avatar!! please dont be stroppy
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I cannot! I've tried using one of the boards standard avatars, and no luck and then someone who has just joined has a nice avatar.
Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I cannot! I've tried using one of the boards standard avatars, and no luck and then someone who has just joined has a nice avatar.
he joined today.... maybe its been fixed...
Jeez.
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Serj)
Who is the most beautiful celeb?
The girl who is soon to be my girlfriend
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Your "soon to be girlfriend" is not a celebrity, therefore you are lying, you lying liar.
Your response has practically killed this section now, as many people are disapointed with your message and feel as if they can not take part in the thread. The only way they can howver, is by addressing this issue as I have done.
You belong in goat hell, as you dont produce mainstream milk or cheese like that of a cow, and also you look annoying.
*MJG*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
true, id also like to add:

F*** YO VOCAB!!!!
Jeez.
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
she is beautiful and a celeb in my eyes . but ur entitled to ur gay opinions so no problem.
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jeez.)
she is beautiful and a celeb in my eyes . but ur entitled to ur gay opinions so no problem.
she souns well fit. can i have her number?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Vanessa Feltz. lol!!!
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Gay opinions? If we are being politically correct, an opinion can't be gay, I don' even think it can try to be asexual as it is just a collection of words.
Also being politically correct, your "soon to be girlfriend" is definately not a celeb, you know she isn't but you say it to gain points to woo the ladies.
Just how sure is this "soon to be" stance anyway? Your uncertainty is plain for all to see, it seems like this potential girlfriends has no interest in you whatsoever.

Gayboy09 knows all, being the most wisest of owls yet cunning like a fox.
Jeez/
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Vanessa Feltz. lol!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..that was pretty funny.

No u can't have her number, not even i have it.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Anna Kournikova!
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
Gay opinions? If we are being politically correct, an opinion can't be gay, I don' even think it can try to be asexual as it is just a collection of words.
Also being politically correct, your "soon to be girlfriend" is definately not a celeb, you know she isn't but you say it to gain points to woo the ladies.
Just how sure is this "soon to be" stance anyway? Your uncertainty is plain for all to see, it seems like this potential girlfriends has no interest in you whatsoever.

i think hes telling the truth!
Jeez.
Badges:
Report 17 years ago

Im something higher up in the food chain than a fox, whatever that may be.

My stance is a very strong one. and my chance is as strong as my stance. U maybe as wise as an owl, but do u sting like a bee my gay friend? u dont , do u?
Unregistereded
Badges:
Report 17 years ago

gayboy, put that as ur signature it sounds good.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (569)
50.09%
No (567)
49.91%

Watched Threads