Turn on thread page Beta

Where have you applied and have you had any offers? If so, what are the offer requirements.

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for medicine 2004 entry. I have applied to:

Peninsula
    Brighton Sussex
    Wales college of Medicine
    Southampton Uni

I have not heard anything yet. So far I have gotten a confirmation from Wales just to tell me they have my UCAS form. I know lots of people with interviews already, but I haven't heard a damn thing! But I know its still early days, so crossed fingers!!

Whereabouts have you applied?

i have applied to:

soton uni
    Brighton n Sussex
    UEA
    Peninsula

had interview at brighton n sussex last wk nothing from rest tho

ReputationRep:
    What was the interview like at BSMS? What did they ask you? How do you feel it went??

asked lots n lots about mostly personal statement stuff only 20mins think it went ok not really sure n dont find out till either dec or feb so gotta wait now .......

ive applied at man,leeds,kings,liverpool - heard nothing.

Hiya
    does anyone know of ne medicine courses which also lets u go abroad for a year to study?
    i think manchester does it, newhere else?
    thanx!
    ~connie~

ReputationRep:
    I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I know that some Universities allow you to do an Intercalated degree in some kind of science subject; maybe you could do that year abroad?? It would be great fun to do, I would definately do it. Other than that, there is always the elective where you go abroad, but thats only for a few months

Anyone got any interviews yet? My friend has one at Peninsula on Nov 20th, but I haven't heard anything from them yet Poo!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 10, 2003

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.