This discussion is closed.
upwithlove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi I'm a newbie and I added the first person to my email, which happened to be Adhsur... anyway, I'm not used to these msg boards. I hope I'll make friends here I'll continue to add people as I go along
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by upwithlove)
Hi I'm a newbie and I added the first person to my email, which happened to be Adhsur... anyway, I'm not used to these msg boards. I hope I'll make friends here I'll continue to add people as I go along
welcome aboard.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Might wanna update your profile, so we know a bit about yourself. e.g. male/female what subjects you do, college/uni, etc.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yayyyyyy mentioned me!! Welcome to our community. *shakes hand*
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hi I'm a newbie
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
welcome aboard.
"Did you see what he did there?.." :rolleyes:
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Yes, very clever.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
:confused:
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hello new face, tell us more about yourself!

By the way, I'm your Street Soldier a.k.a. Juwel, my profile says a little bit about me so please have a look! <handshake>
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
:confused:
You said 'welcome aboad' in response to his 'I'm new to these boards'
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Wow. I didn't realise you lot would catch on so quick. Well I would expect that from Jools cause he is pedantic and observant, the traits of a journalist.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Don't quit the day job...
upwithlove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
well first of all my name isn't alex it's Chris... alex was for security reasons...

I'm a boy who likes to write fiction, be online, live his life... unfortunately a lot of things get in the way.

If anyone would like me to post any of my fiction then ask ahead (about 26000 words) I like sharing/telling stories.

I'm Rushda's beloved btw. just in case you're wondering.

Academically I'm doing 3 a-levels. French German and Philosophy... I did naff in my AS levels mainly due to exam technique as opposed to ability.

I'm not enjoying my academic life at the moment... I don't like my philosophy teacher very much. School is very pressuring in general on top of that.

btw I used to go out with Adhsur, I don't think she wanted me to register here and post, but I guess making friends won't hurt anyone
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (504)
51.22%
No (480)
48.78%

Watched Threads