The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:tumble:
whoah its a bit dead on here today isnt it !
everyone else must be out making the most of april fools day...
but no pranks now, its after 12 which makes you the fool mwa ha ha haaaa
i might drag myself off to do some biology revision in a minute
oh the joys of plant hormones....
dammit who neg repped me lol im goin down in the world of TSR
Reply 5983
I'm sort of here :tongue: Busy revising physics :yep:
Reply 5984
I'm here! Occasionally popping in to distract myself from work! :smile:
Reply 5985
me too!
I pop in and out in revision breaks (my finals are in 2.5 weeks :s-smilie:)
just got back from sixth form...
I am here also, attempting to get some of my dissertation done!
im back again, just finished making revision notes on plant growth regulators...
not as bad as the environmental biology though, that ones such a drag lol
there are quite a few people lurking on the vetty forum then, i think we're all waiting for something exciting to happen so we can all pop up and join in lol
im sure some more will be on later to tell us tales of lambing :p:
Reply 5989
Dont think theres all that much left to happen now anyway is there!!? Not until Notts sort themselves out :tongue:
Reply 5990
yep... guilty of lurking today :p:
eurgghh avoiding yet another biology essay
Everyone's lambing experience sounds great! On mine, all I did was watching births, filling up water/feed buckets and the occasional stomach tube....I'm going to be the inexperienced idiot at vet school lol.
Reply 5992
Aww I wish I could have gone lambing! Unfortunately, demands of a full time job in london mean i rarely get weeks in the countryside!
Reply 5993
I'm working 7 days a week these days, plus physics resit work/ lessons! but 4 days a week is lambing/ milking :smile:
Reply 5994
I've still to do lambing but I think I'm going next week. I'm going to phone up the farmer on Friday to confirm things. :biggrin: Hopefully all goes well!
I'm stuck finishing my investigation report for Chemistry. I missed my school swimming gala for this as well, gutted..
Reply 5995
Aww you're lucky blahhh! Coming up to exams though I would just concentrate on physics if I were you (as awfully boring as it is!). I'm sure you'll get the A and we'll be rvc freshers together :smile: Just give it your all!
Reply 5996
Haha yeeh it will be ok, still have to do my 12 hours a week in sainsburys...and lambing will calm down by then so ill be back down to my normal sat/sun evenings milking :smile:

I'm so excited :woo:
i just got back frfom college
6000!
Reply 5999
haha 6000 posts on one thread since february!!! wont be long til its 10,000 and they shut us down again :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending