Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

i thought that P4 was ok, still a little tricky, but oh my god P6!!! oh **** it was so hard, i think
    i got about 50% having gone through it, i'm gonna need some seriously good marks elsewhere. anyone
    else, how did u find either.

"Gunnage" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news[email protected]...
    [q1]> i thought that P4 was ok, still a little tricky, but oh my god P6!!! oh **** it was so hard, i[/q1]
    [q1]> think i got about 50% having gone through it,[/q1]
    i'm
    [q1]> gonna need some seriously good marks elsewhere. anyone else, how did u find either.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]

actually I think both papers were quite ok, could have been worse I suppose.

M.

"Gunnage" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news[email protected]...
    [q1]> i thought that P4 was ok, still a little tricky, but oh my god P6!!! oh **** it was so hard, i[/q1]
    [q1]> think i got about 50% having gone through[/q1]
    it, i'm
    [q1]> gonna need some seriously good marks elsewhere. anyone else, how did u find either.[/q1]

I agree. P4 was do-able. P6 was difficult. It was possible to do it, but I didn't revise well
    enough, so did quite badly on it. My mate who was really worried about P6 said it was piss easy.
    The buggar...

Rikki

[q1]>I agree. P4 was do-able. P6 was difficult. It was possible to do it, but I didn't revise well[/q1]
    [q1]>enough, so did quite badly on it. My mate who was really worried about P6 said it was piss easy.[/q1]
    [q1]>The buggar...[/q1]

I thought p4 was nice and p6 was tricky in parts but generally not too bad. Unfortunately, for me i
    had another 2 bio exams in the afternoon in which i wrote a 8 pages in about 35mins! damn!

good luck people fudge!

"Fadz111" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q2]> >I agree. P4 was do-able. P6 was difficult. It was possible to do it, but I didn't revise well[/q2]
    [q2]> >enough, so did quite badly on it. My mate who was really worried about P6 said it was piss easy.[/q2]
    [q2]> >The buggar...[/q2]

I was scared like something before P6. I studied until 1 am on Wednesday (or rather Thursday) and
    then woke up at 5 in the morning, studied some more, went back to bed for a while thinking 'OMG I'm
    going to be sick.' I survived though, even though I forgot to normalise the eigenvectors in the
    matrix question (I got the diagonalised matrix right but not the 'P' matrix) as I realised this
    morning. Oh well... I think a lot of people panicked when they saw the matrix induction question.
    And the coordinates in the vector question were ugly fractions. I was surprised though that they
    didn't put a nasty complex number question (no real transformation in the complex plane or nth
    roots or the trigonometric stuff...), so I was quite pleased.

[q1]> I thought p4 was nice and p6 was tricky in parts but generally not too[/q1]
    bad.
    [q1]> Unfortunately, for me i had another 2 bio exams in the afternoon in which[/q1]
    i
    [q1]> wrote a 8 pages in about 35mins! damn![/q1]

poor thing. hope everything's going well.

BTW, is anyone taking the Advanced Extension Award or am I the only person taking it??? I think
    it'll be just me and the invigilator in the exam room on Thursday. Feels so horribly lonely.

M.

"martina" <[email protected]> wrote:
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "Fadz111" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q3]> > >I agree. P4 was do-able. P6 was difficult. It was possible to do it, but I didn't revise well[/q3]
    [q3]> > >enough, so did quite badly on it. My mate who was really worried about P6 said it was piss[/q3]
    [q3]> > >easy. The buggar...[/q3]

I certainly found P4 easier than January's. Though whether it's because it was easier or because I
    was more confident, having had more practise, I'm not sure. P6 was interesting. I was expecting some
    really nasty questions but all in all I thought it went better than I hoped.

[q1]> I think a lot of people panicked when they saw the matrix induction question.[/q1]
    I certainly did - but after the solution to the series induction didn't come out I went on to it and
    the solution fell out suprisingly easily. It also provided me with inspiration for the series one.

[q1]> And the coordinates in the vector question were ugly fractions.[/q1]
    Phew.... I thought that was me who'd made some arithmetical mistake (I always seem to make one
    somewhere in the vector questions) but I followed everything through with the nasty numbers and it
    all seemed to work out. But its very reassuring to know that they were ugly. Even so it doesn't mean
    my ugly is the same as your ugly, as I found the equation of the plane while I was doing part (A) !

[q1]> BTW, is anyone taking the Advanced Extension Award or am I the only person taking it??? I think[/q1]
    [q1]> it'll be just me and the invigilator in the exam room on Thursday. Feels so horribly lonely.[/q1]

I've ended up with two invigilators to myself in our large gym several times so far. Worst one was
    M2 - I was the only one doing at the time due to a clash - and afterwards the invigilators commented
    that I didn't seem to be struggling very much... They thought it was an extension paper....But yes
    I'm taking the AEA (one other person at my school is too) - I'm also taking the STEP papers. Long
    story on how I ended up with both! Remains to be seen how the difficulties compare.

Good luck to all those who haven't finished yet... so many of my friends have and yet I've still got
    6 exams to go

Peter

i'm taking AEA and step 1, so i'll be in there too.

"Peter Lloyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "martina" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > "Fadz111" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q2]
    [q3]> > > >I agree. P4 was do-able. P6 was difficult. It was possible to do it, but I didn't revise well[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >enough, so did quite badly on it. My mate[/q3]
    who
    [q3]> > > >was really worried about P6 said it was piss easy. The buggar...[/q3]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> I certainly found P4 easier than January's. Though whether it's because it was easier or because I[/q1]
    [q1]> was more confident, having had more practise, I'm not sure. P6 was interesting. I was expecting[/q1]
    [q1]> some really nasty questions but all in all I thought it went better than I hoped.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > I think a lot of people panicked when they saw the matrix induction question.[/q2]
    [q1]> I certainly did - but after the solution to the series induction didn't[/q1]
    come
    [q1]> out I went on to it and the solution fell out suprisingly easily. It also provided me with[/q1]
    [q1]> inspiration for the series one.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > And the coordinates in the vector question were ugly fractions.[/q2]
    [q1]> Phew.... I thought that was me who'd made some arithmetical mistake (I always seem to make one[/q1]
    [q1]> somewhere in the vector questions) but I followed everything through with the nasty numbers and it[/q1]
    [q1]> all seemed to work out.[/q1]
    But
    [q1]> its very reassuring to know that they were ugly. Even so it doesn't mean[/q1]
    my
    [q1]> ugly is the same as your ugly, as I found the equation of the plane while[/q1]
    I
    [q1]> was doing part (A) ![/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > BTW, is anyone taking the Advanced Extension Award or am I the only[/q2]
    person
    [q2]> > taking it??? I think it'll be just me and the invigilator in the exam[/q2]
    room
    [q2]> > on Thursday. Feels so horribly lonely.[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> I've ended up with two invigilators to myself in our large gym several[/q1]
    times
    [q1]> so far. Worst one was M2 - I was the only one doing at the time due to a clash - and afterwards[/q1]
    [q1]> the invigilators commented that I didn't seem to be struggling very much... They thought it was an[/q1]
    [q1]> extension paper....But yes I'm taking the AEA (one other person at my school is too) - I'm also[/q1]
    taking
    [q1]> the STEP papers. Long story on how I ended up with both! Remains to be[/q1]
    seen
    [q1]> how the difficulties compare.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Good luck to all those who haven't finished yet... so many of my friends have and yet I've still[/q1]
    [q1]> got 6 exams to go[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Peter[/q1]

Peter,

[q2]> > And the coordinates in the vector question were ugly fractions.[/q2]
    [q1]> Phew.... I thought that was me who'd made some arithmetical mistake (I always seem to make one[/q1]
    [q1]> somewhere in the vector questions) but I followed everything through with the nasty numbers and it[/q1]
    [q1]> all seemed to work out.[/q1]
    But
    [q1]> its very reassuring to know that they were ugly. Even so it doesn't mean[/q1]
    my
    [q1]> ugly is the same as your ugly, as I found the equation of the plane while[/q1]
    I
    [q1]> was doing part (A) ![/q1]

well if you proved the thing you had to prove (distance of D from plane iirc), you should be ok.

[q1]> I've ended up with two invigilators to myself in our large gym several[/q1]
    times
    [q1]> so far.[/q1]

ROTFL. isn't your school overdoing it a bit with the amount of supervision???

But yes
    [q1]> I'm taking the AEA (one other person at my school is too) - I'm also[/q1]
    taking
    [q1]> the STEP papers. Long story on how I ended up with both! Remains to be[/q1]
    seen
    [q1]> how the difficulties compare.[/q1]

STEP? are you going to Cambridge to do Maths? I'm not taking STEP but I'm doing Further Maths and
    AEA for 'fun' (heh I was cursing the day I was born as I was studying before P6 last week, so much
    fun has it been). And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was on the
    verge of becoming hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount of noise (rewinding her tape
    bazillion times, hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly, arguing with the invigilator
    etc) and the invigilator had to ask her to be quiet. Not that she calmed down much. And I'm
    soooooooo incredibly exhausted. I guess I didn't do better than 70% in this paper, which is really
    upsetting because I found the module very easy and enjoyable, and the paper not too hard. Well,
    c'est la vie...

[q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> yet I've still got 6 exams to go[/q1]

OMG.

Well, I'm just going to flake out when I get home today.

Martina

[q1]> i'm taking AEA and step 1, so i'll be in there too.[/q1]

so which uni are you off to? M

[q1]> And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was on the verge of becoming[/q1]
    [q1]> hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount of noise (rewinding her tape bazillion times,[/q1]
    [q1]> hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly, arguing with the invigilator etc)[/q1]

What was she doing with a Walkman in the exam hall?

--
    MESSAGE ENDS. John Porcella

"martina" <[email protected]> wrote
    [q1]> Peter,[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > I've ended up with two invigilators to myself in our large gym several[/q2]
    [q1]> times[/q1]
    [q2]> > so far.[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> ROTFL. isn't your school overdoing it a bit with the amount of supervision???[/q1]

not really. Its just easiest for them to put exams in the gym - even if there are only a few people
    - since the room's already set up for exams. This week though the 'standard' exam room is now
    changing to a large classroom since the numbers are consistently low, and the GCSE students have
    finished. I've been told that for any exam there must be at least one invigilator per x candidates
    and if there's less than x candidates then there must be at least one person who can be contacted
    without the invigilator leaving the exam room. [eg problem with paper etc - they can't leave the
    candidate(s) unsupervised] so in practise this usually means 2 invigilators - even for 1 candidate.

[q1]> STEP? are you going to Cambridge to do Maths?[/q1]
    I've an offer from Robinson (Maths + 25% compsci)

[q1]> I'm not taking STEP but I'm doing Further Maths and AEA for 'fun' (heh I[/q1]
    was
    [q1]> cursing the day I was born as I was studying before P6 last week, so much fun has it been).[/q1]
    I'm doing the AEA for fun - though STEP forms part of my offer. I've really enjoyed further maths -
    pushing the boundaries a little more and learning new and different things - i feel i'd have enjoyed
    the exams more if it was for fun though.

[q1]> And wasn't M4 fun today?[/q1]
    It was in a strange sort of way. I thought the paper was harder than P6 but I got there in the end
    with all the questions. Its the one exam I won't try and guess what I got in (at least until the
    markscheme has been published) because with every question counting for so much its so easy to slip
    up at the beginning and get the rest totally wrong.

[q1]> I guess I didn't do better than 70% in this paper, which is really upsetting because I found the[/q1]
    [q1]> module very easy and enjoyable, and the paper not too hard. Well, c'est la vie...[/q1]
    It's certainly the most 'unique' of all the modules i'm taking - not least in the fact that its so
    predictable (yet unpredictable) what's going to come up in the paper. Its just awful when there are
    other factors not down to you that mean you don't do well. Hope it comes out alright and it hasn't
    thrown you as much as you thought.

[q1]> Well, I'm just going to flake out when I get home today.[/q1]
    Enjoy it :-) I'll slave on with chemistry - just looking forward to next week when I can *finally*
    have a nice long (short) break btw is that home home or not? or is that a stupid question since
    you're taking the aea on thursday?

Peter

"John Porcella" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was[/q2]
    on
    [q2]> > the verge of becoming hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount[/q2]
    of
    [q2]> > noise (rewinding her tape bazillion times, hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly,[/q2]
    [q2]> > arguing with the invigilator etc)[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> What was she doing with a Walkman in the exam hall?[/q1]

Some schools get people to bring in their own walkmans when they have eg french listening exams. At
    A-level we're allowed candidate controlled playback equipment and while my school has large desk
    sized players [we each have our own headphones/ controls, but everything can be overridden by the
    teacher] I gather some schools use walkmans. Though I agree it would have been better to have them
    in another room eo everyone's making the same noises.

Peter

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:44:58 +0000 (UTC)s, John Porcella(bronson69 @btinternet.com) said...
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]>> And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was on the verge of becoming[/q2]
    [q2]>> hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount of noise (rewinding her tape bazillion times,[/q2]
    [q2]>> hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly, arguing with the invigilator etc)[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>What was she doing with a Walkman in the exam hall?[/q1]

At a guess it's like my GCSE french exam - you have to listen to a tape of french or whatever people
    talking, and answer questions based on what you hear.

chris

[q1]> I've been told that for any exam there must be at least one invigilator[/q1]
    per
    [q1]> x candidates and if there's less than x candidates then there must be at least one person who can[/q1]
    [q1]> be contacted without the invigilator leaving the exam room. [eg problem with paper etc - they[/q1]
    [q1]> can't leave the candidate(s) unsupervised] so in practise this usually means 2 invigilators -[/q1]
    [q1]> even for[/q1]
    [q1]> candidate.[/q1]

1 invigilator per 30 candidates or part thereof.

I invigilated a French exam today (complete with clunking on and off of tapes). 5 candidates -
    on my own.

The rules say that I must be able to contact outsiders if necessary (for example I had a female
    candidate who needed a visit to the loo) without having to leave the room.

The exam board give several methods of doing this without overdoing the invigilation - a mobile
    phone / two way walkie talkie are allowed.

Our school take the option of having a "runner" outside of the exam room (in our case a year 8
    student doing some work). A message can be passed to that runner to go and get another member of
    staff without me leaving the room.

This whole invigilation thing is a real bind - I've had a year 11 group, two year 12 groups and a
    year 13 group. I hoped for masses of time to develop our curriculum (writing new resources -
    particularly some Excel activities, reviewing our modules over the 7 year groups etc.) - instead
    I've paced up and down so many exam halls in total and utter boredom.

Schools are certainly not getting good value for money when they have teaching staff doing these
    tasks. The exam boards don't insist on teachers invigilating - they insist on responsible adults.

Steve

"John Porcella" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was[/q2]
    on
    [q2]> > the verge of becoming hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount[/q2]
    of
    [q2]> > noise (rewinding her tape bazillion times, hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly,[/q2]
    [q2]> > arguing with the invigilator etc)[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> What was she doing with a Walkman in the exam hall?[/q1]

there are many exams scheduled at the same time, so obviously if someone's sitting a listening exam
    the invigilator can't put the tape in a tape recorder and let people sitting their mathses,
    classics, dramas, Englishes and what not hear the tape and disturb them, so the college gives the
    students who sit listening papers a walkman and they do the listening exam that way. I sat another
    exam with someone who was doing Russian listening (funnily, she WAS Russian, so why was she sitting
    an exam in Russian as a foreign language???) and I wasn't disturbed by her at all. The thing is the
    exam only lasts as long as the tape so the girl yesterday wasn't doing herself any favours by
    rewinding the cassette for the first 15 minutes.

M.

Peter,

[q1]> I've been told that for any exam there must be at least one invigilator[/q1]
    per
    [q1]> x candidates and if there's less than x candidates then there must be at least one person who can[/q1]
    [q1]> be contacted without the invigilator leaving the exam room. [eg problem with paper etc - they[/q1]
    [q1]> can't leave the candidate(s) unsupervised] so in practise this usually means 2 invigilators -[/q1]
    [q1]> even for[/q1]
    [q1]> candidate.[/q1]

At my exam centre, there's a phone in the exam room, so the invigilator can call the office if
    necessary.

[q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > STEP? are you going to Cambridge to do Maths?[/q2]
    [q1]> I've an offer from Robinson (Maths + 25% compsci)[/q1]

good luck with your exams.

[q2]> > I'm not taking STEP but I'm doing Further Maths and AEA for 'fun' (heh I[/q2]
    [q1]> was[/q1]
    [q2]> > cursing the day I was born as I was studying before P6 last week, so[/q2]
    much
    [q2]> > fun has it been).[/q2]
    [q1]> I'm doing the AEA for fun - though STEP forms part of my offer. I've[/q1]
    really
    [q1]> enjoyed further maths - pushing the boundaries a little more and learning new and different things[/q1]
    [q1]> - i feel i'd have enjoyed the exams more if it[/q1]
    was
    [q1]> for fun though.[/q1]

I've really enjoyed my Maths and FM too, but I think I underestimated the amount of time I needed
    for two A-levels (practically ending up with only half a year to do the stuff), which made things a
    bit more stressful.

[q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > Well, I'm just going to flake out when I get home today.[/q2]
    [q1]> Enjoy it :-) I'll slave on with chemistry - just looking forward to next week when I can *finally*[/q1]
    [q1]> have a nice long (short) break[/q1]

Chemistry's great, enjoy it So what are you doing during your semi-short-hemi-long break?

[q1]> btw is that home home or not? or is that a stupid question since you're taking the aea on[/q1]
    [q1]> thursday?[/q1]

Hmmmm, that's a very enigmatic question indeed. I'm in Cambridge (since my exam centre's in
    Cambridge - I couldn't take my 'experimental' subjects -
    i.e. those with practicals - in Prague because the British Council couldn't provide the lab
    facilities, and then I really wanted to go back to Cambridge this year for the maths exams too
    - I just love this town, been coming here for years.). I'm staying with a good friend of mine,
    and I've spent so much time here over the years that it's like a second home to me anyway.
    )))) Going to Prague on Friday (very early in the morning, aghhhhhhhhhhh), then leaving again
    on Sunday (going to Madeira for a week).

j.

"Chris Share" <[email protected] > wrote in message
    [q1]> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:44:58 +0000 (UTC)s, John Porcella(bronson69 @btinternet.com) said...[/q1]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >> And wasn't M4 fun today? One girl, who was taking a language exam, was[/q2]
    on
    [q2]> >> the verge of becoming hysterical, so she was making an infernal amount[/q2]
    of
    [q2]> >> noise (rewinding her tape bazillion times, hitting the buttons on the walkman really loudly,[/q2]
    [q2]> >> arguing with the invigilator etc)[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >What was she doing with a Walkman in the exam hall?[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> At a guess it's like my GCSE french exam - you have to listen to a tape of french or whatever[/q1]
    [q1]> people talking, and answer questions based on what you hear.[/q1]

I think that panicky examinees aren't such an exception. A friend of mine did Spanish A-level a few
    years back and she said that in the middle of the exam, this woman (sitting Art History) started
    shouting 'This question is completely ridiculous, we haven't covered any of it!!! Ridiculous!!!'
    and, as they couldn't pacify her, the invigilator had to expel her from the exam room. It's so
    selfish and nasty of the people who do it though. I can appreciate that the exams can be a strain,
    the exam session is just interminable (I've been sitting exams since May 20), but it doesn't give
    anyone the right to disturb several other people who have university offers to meet! I was lucky
    because my uni place doesn't depend on the result of this exam (which isn't to say that I don't feel
    very upset about what happened yesterday), but the other person who was sitting the paper with me
    won't meet her Cambridge offer if she didn't do well in this paper!!! (I told her to ask the college
    to talk to New Hall to take this into consideration if she misses an A just marginally). The
    language girl did get quieter (and embarrassed) as the exam progressed but for me at least, having
    practically lost 15 minutes of a 90-minute paper was very stressful, and the whole paper just went
    haywire (especially because I was very tired and needed peace and quiet to do well). Apart from this
    incident, someone needed to go to the bathroom (so the invigilator had to call the office for
    someone to come and escort the guy to and from the toilet) and another person demanded a drink, so
    they had to bring her some water. During my M2, the psychology person behind me was sniffling
    incessantly (a sniff every 5 seconds) , yawning, dropping things, kicking against the desk and so
    on. I had to call the invigilator to ask her to offer him my pack of paper hankies, but he didn't
    stop sniffing for long. I think he was very nervous because he kept opening the paper and closing
    it, and when I was leaving (his paper was longer in duration than mine) he wasn't writing anything,
    just fidgeting and sniffling. Prisoners in solitary confinement used to be tortured by the sound of
    dripping water and this sniffing was just as bad (if, mercifully, not as long). And another person
    was sleeping on his paper during that psychology exam. Sniffing seemed to be the favourite exam
    pastime of the guy sitting a Latin paper as I was doing my Chemistry synoptic. He wrote about 3
    lines of translation (as I noticed when I was leaving), then put down his pen, and began staring out
    of the window... and sniffled. I got 120/120 though. Anyway, I only have my AEA on Thursday, it's
    a lovely day and I'm heading for some retail therapy to Heffers soon, so those are definitely
    reasons to be cheerful. ))

M.

[q1]> Schools are certainly not getting good value for money when they have teaching staff doing these[/q1]
    [q1]> tasks. The exam boards don't insist on teachers invigilating - they insist on responsible adults.[/q1]

I think the college where I sit my exams employs 'outsiders' for some invigilating, but at the
    beginning of the exam the principal or one of the DoS's comes, sets everything up and reminds us
    that we're under exam conditions and shouldn't talk to the other candidates during the exam. Our
    invigilators normally read a bit during the exam, occassionally looking up to see what we're up to.
    There isn't space to pace up and down, and besides I wouldn't be very happy listening to creaky
    floorboards during my exams!

M.

"martina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

[q1]> The thing is the exam only lasts as long as the tape so the girl yesterday wasn't doing herself[/q1]
    [q1]> any favours by rewinding the cassette for the first 15 minutes.[/q1]

In my experience, in an A-level exam the tape's duration is probably only
    1/3 that of the exam's.

Becky

"steve.wren" <[email protected]> wrote in message

[q1]> Schools are certainly not getting good value for money when they have teaching staff doing these[/q1]
    [q1]> tasks. The exam boards don't insist on teachers invigilating - they insist on responsible adults.[/q1]

My dad has previously offered to invigilate. He didn't get offered a drink, he barely got any
    thanks, and he was pestered year on year afterwards to do it again - and it wasn't as if he was
    paid anything in the first place! Small surprise if nobody would want to do it even if it were
    offered out.

Becky

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.