What Is The Engineering Science Course At Oxford like?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
smiley
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
What Is The Engineering Science Course At Oxford like? I would appreciate some details about it, because i dont know much about engineering or what the sort of things you do in the oxford course are like! please help!
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by smiley)
What Is The Engineering Science Course At Oxford like? I would appreciate some details about it, because i dont know much about engineering or what the sort of things you do in the oxford course are like! please help!
Bloody hard. In the 1st year Engineers worked non-stop, they're intelligent and yet 1 in 3 failed their exams and had to resit. After year 1 it's not so bad... but I think it's more intensive than other subjects at any uni not just here.
Sazzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I had been told by a reliable source that the Oxford engineering course is not as highly thought of as say Cambridge's or any other good uni for that matter.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (587)
49.96%
No (588)
50.04%

Watched Threads