Na na naii?

Watch this thread
SemolinaPilchard
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Now, I'm by no means a fan of N-Dubz but i have listened to some of their songs and I have a question, why does N-Dubz say Na na naii? What does it mean? Is it just some crazy urban ghetto phrase that the cool kids use these days? Enlighten me someone...
elldee
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
Bizzle, shizzle, nizzle. Wtf?? don't be enjoying that....the fact that you just don't even get it just proves it is probably crap.

Na na naii.....yeah like you said probably 'crazy urban ghetto'.
Stray_talk
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
"I'm a ****"
SemolinaPilchard
Rep:
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
"I'm a ****"
Good work. That shall suffice.
suzierthanyou
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I was talking to someone I work with yesterday and he mentioned N-Dubz and said he liked them and he wasn't even being sarcastic.
*MJ*
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I think it's just random sounds...Like ooh laa laa...but they say naa naa naii?

I haven't got a clue...probably 'crazy urban ghetto' though...
Origin of the pancake
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
They are too thick to think of proper lyrics so write jibberish crap? :dontknow:
N-Dubz Fanatic
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Actually when i first heard this I thought it was Dappys mating call:o: but i later found out that nana naii was the Officail N-Dubz trademark so the people above me are all wrong. Better luck next time guys.
Gueirguiy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Just ways to recognise him by or whatever, doesn't have to mean anything, the same way so many other rock artists like beatles/kinks did that.
King CalZ
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
it isnt na na nii anymore itss Na Na........Niiiiiiiiiiiiii
-aimz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
nana NAHHAAII = N Dubz alert warning you to turn the song off!
Paul Bartram
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Just a trade mark N Dubz sound.

One of a few:
na na naaa---iiiii
Nana frikin
Ooh la la
romeosbitch
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Dappy has evolved his nana naii sound though.
First album was: nanannaii
Second album: nana. naii.

However I actually like N dubz so I don't know why I'm taking the ****.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Just their symbol kinda thing, like you can tell it's an N-Dubz song when you hear Dappy doing that.

- Tulisa = Fit
- Dappy = Sick MC but terrible image and lyrics
- Faser = Sick production

Such talented people, but their music is trash!
Jigglypuff
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I don't get why so many people hate N-Dubz. 'Playing with fire' was one of the best commercial songs of 2009. Their lyrics can be a bit stupid e.g. 'Put her on the sink and give her willy', 'I'm surprised he didn't do a poo poo' but Tulisa has a great voice, the songs are catchy and they're good live. And before anyone accuses me of having no taste, I like a variety of music, mainly non-commercial. N-Dubz are just good fun.
HanaBhatti
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I love ❤❤❤ Ndubzzz!!!
Dappy's bae😚😍
Bradderzz28
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
na na nai
a phrase made famous by musical artist dappy from N-Dubz, na na nai translates into english as - "Im a **** with a stupid hat".
"wheres my hat? i wanna be "na na nai" today when i go out.
Last edited by Bradderzz28; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads