Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just saw australias defeat over Scotland, and heard about New Zealands win, who do you thinks goin to win the world cup :confused:

Gotta be England right :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    I just saw australias defeat over Scotland, and heard about New Zealands win, who do you thinks goin to win the world cup :confused:

Of course we'll win. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)

England all the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    well i hope its england...but one of my friends whos a rugby expert says realistically he thinks australia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    well i hope its england...but one of my friends whos a rugby expert says realistically he thinks australia
    My rugby expert friend said South Africa would beat the All-Blacks

Incidentally, I think All Blacks will win, or France.

ReputationRep:
    Given New Zealand's weakness against Wales, Australia's less than impressive performance against Scotland (also helped by the refs blindness), and the fact that Ireland will give France a real run for their money in the quarter (given Ireland's impressive performance thus far), Engalnd should take it if they want to bad enough...they have beaten all the top teams in the last year and England's adaption to Southern Hemisphere style rugby over the course of the year should help against New Zealand if the final turns out that way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    My rugby expert friend said South Africa would beat the All-Blacks

Incidentally, I think All Blacks will win, or France.
    Nah France will be defeated in the semi's, or even against ireland, but the all blacks have a good chance

by the way i just can't get my avatar to work :confused:

ReputationRep:
    How do i get my avatar to work

France - or maybe England!

ReputationRep:
    remember somoa (or whoever) gave england a run for their money too...

England do look the best side at the moment, i cant point out any flaws in their side at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    remember somoa (or whoever) gave england a run for their money too...

England do look the best side at the moment, i cant point out any flaws in their side at the moment
    grrrr... i think it's going to be england as well. i don't want it to be. I'm scottish + considering how rubbish scotland are, australia can't have been that good (i haven't seen the match, i was at work). i don't think the All blacks are quite good enough to do it, but i think FRance could suprise us if they play at their full potential

lou xxx

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.