The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Adhsur
:dito:

I actually think that I'd never be able to get divorced easily if I have kids. If something went horribly wrong (god forbid :frown:) I'd probably just try and stick through it for their sake.

:dito: even more ditto. When the bf and I had a big talk I made it clear to him I'm only going to get married once in my life... *yikes*
yah me too never wan divorss :mad:
Reply 202
blissy
:dito: even more ditto. When the bf and I had a big talk I made it clear to him I'm only going to get married once in my life... *yikes*

awwww yeah me too! How could you be married twice! You only have one life partner and they'd know you through and through.
yah tru *nods *
Reply 204
magiccarpet
yah me too never wan divorss :mad:

Better keep him very happy and without a single complaint then :wink:

"You missed a spot" :hahaha: :evil:
:bawling:
Adhsur
Better keep him very happy and without a single complaint then :wink:

"You missed a spot" :hahaha: :evil:
:bawling:

i KNOW how to please my men

:boring: + :worm: = :top:

:reddy: + :worm: = :thumpdown:
Adhsur
:dito:

I actually think that I'd never be able to get divorced easily if I have kids. I'd probably just try and stick through it for their sake.

Cause me and the boyf now that we're gonna adopt and probably older children at that, I know that we will have to work so hard to keep that relationship together cause it would be so bad for a second lot of adults to screw up on a young child.
Reply 207
magiccarpet
i KNOW how to please my men

:boring: + :worm: = :top:

:reddy: + :worm: = :thumpdown:

:rolleyes:
Reply 208
RoisinHan
I want to get married but only after a really long relationship and a long time living together to know it's right, divorce is my worst nightmare, as I want children too and I would dread to put them through the strains of divorce.

However, the statistics show that people who live together before getting married are far more likely to get divorced.
why do you think that is?
OldMan
However, the statistics show that people who live together before getting married are far more likely to get divorced.

Hmmm, what statistics are those?
Reply 211
magiccarpet
why do you think that is?

I know I wondered why too. I have heard it before though. Also looking at my family it seems to be true so far.
I'm getting married before moving in anyway - my mam says if I'm still living with them when I get married they will pay for all the wedding. If I'm not I will be independent etc and have to pay for it myself.
I know it's her little way of getting me to stay at home longer - but if I'm gonna save all that money then it's working lol.
but i dont understand why
i imagine its cause if you dont live together before hand then you have a lot more things to learn about each other and probably keeps the relationship dynamic with little effort.

Latest

Trending

Trending