The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am having an arranged marriage, and i once i am married i cant wait to start building my empire
Reply 21
indian
I am having an arranged marriage, and i once i am married i cant wait to start building my empire

So you are happy with your arranged marriage? A lot of people hate them - I don't think I have ever came across someone who is happy with it.
Reply 22
lynseyweth
So you are happy with your arranged marriage? A lot of people hate them - I don't think I have ever came across someone who is happy with it.

Yeah im happy. All my family have had arranged marriages and they all have been successful. I think it fuctions well as 2 people are both working hard to fit toghether and there is a lot of compromise.

I cant wait actually. It is my bro's wedding in 2 weeks time and it is an incredibly exciting time with the time approaching to meet his new family.
lynseyweth

Your 1000th post!
Reply 24
LennonMcCartney
Your 1000th post!

your 132nd post!!!!!!!!!!!
hannah are you and ben going to have monkey babies? :love:
Reply 26
BlackHawk
hannah are you and ben going to have monkey babies? :love:

I was rather hoping for cuter pikachu babies...Marky babies would be a bit of a handful! :eek:
pikaboo
I was rather hoping for cuter pikachu babies...Marky babies would be a bit of a handful! :eek:

awww bless pinka something babies and monkey babies :smile:
Reply 28
BlackHawk
awww bless pinka something babies and monkey babies :smile:

Not for a few years yet though, ideally :p:
i really don't think the marriage concept is what is important. i just want to spend my life with someone i love and who loves me back. some (1st year) friends of mine recently got engaged, and while i'm really happy for them, it doesn't mean they love each other any more than terry and i do.
as for kids, i'd love to have them once my career is underway
(i'm being completely premature here but terry would make an amazing dad! :biggrin: :redface: )
Reply 30
I've always wanted to marry, have kids and raise a family. I sometimes dream about having a perfect family and being a really good dad - that's something I'm really determined to become because my dad could never rise to our expectations. :frown: I don't want to put my future children through the same frustration, anger and sadness that we experienced (and still continue to experience).
Reply 31

I want marriage and children. I guess i have a very idealistic idea of family life despite being brought up in a single parent family. Me and my boyfriend have been together nearly 3 years and we've talked about having a family (though not until i finish uni in 2010!). I think my boyfriend will make a great dad and i've been broody ever since i knew what broody was!
Reply 32
I want to get married and have loads of kiddly winks-I wouldn't mind being a housewife for a while at all, I think it would be lovely! I would like to carry on with getting a degree, before working for a few years-long enough to know there's a position for me if I choose to return too when they start going to school:smile:
Reply 33
eurasianfeline
Who in here wants to get married and have kids when they grow in??

I used to always want to grow up, get married, have my own kids.
Later I started wanting to adopt kids instead.
Then after seeing failed marriages around me...and my parents hating each other...but my mom staying just for me and my brothers...I gave up the thought of getting married.
Finally...I don't even want to adopt kids. I just want to live with a few lovely cats and maybe have a committed bf. But not marriage.

COMPLEATLY the same as you... right down to having sum cats :eek:
Reply 34
I want marriage and kids to be the main point in my life...I dread ending up a lonely old spinster.
Reply 35
eurasianfeline
Who in here wants to get married and have kids when they grow in??

I used to always want to grow up, get married, have my own kids.
Later I started wanting to adopt kids instead.
Then after seeing failed marriages around me...and my parents hating each other...but my mom staying just for me and my brothers...I gave up the thought of getting married.
Finally...I don't even want to adopt kids. I just want to live with a few lovely cats and maybe have a committed bf. But not marriage.

Sounds about the same as me
i really didn't want to have children before, but my mum said it keeps you young, and i defo don't want to get old early :smile: and now the idea is growing on me anyway!
i also want to get married, but i'd say not until i was about 30. i'd say you would know when you were ready though? :confused:
I want to call something Lizzy- whether it be a cat,dog or child.
lessthanthree
I want to get married and have dogs, not children.

so you're going to marry a bitch?
Reply 39
Yup I'd like to get married, have a pile of kids, and live in a big house with a white picket fence.

Latest

Trending

Trending