SasunD's Signature Shop (adding some competition to sig shops)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
SasunD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Basic Rules:
->1 Request Per month as i have a lot of other work to do.
->I will try to get your signature made within two weeks max, (except at exam time).
->You will be responsible for hosting the signature (i only make them), you could try http://www.uploadit.org/ to host your sigs.
->you can contact me through this thread, or PM...

that's all......

so any requests?
(an example is my own signature)
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Why would anyone want a signature like yours? It's too long and takes up most of the thread. The point of a signature is that it's supposed to be short and to the point.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Golz signatures are a lot better!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
Basic Rules:
->1 Request Per month as i have a lot of other work to do.
->I will try to get your signature made within two weeks max, (except at exam time).
->You will be responsible for hosting the signature (i only make them), you could try http://www.uploadit.org/ to host your sigs.
->you can contact me through this thread, or PM...

that's all......

so any requests?
(an example is my own signature)
I don't think you will be able to get more " business " than Golz, why dont you think of your own " business " ?
SasunD
Rep:
?
i think that the signature pics he makes are not as good quality as other peoples. That kind of signature doesn't take much time to make. Youc could do that it 2 minutes, no joke!

Im talking about making signature pics, not the whole signature. My one is slightly long, but me making a pic for you doesn't affect the "whole" signature size...
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i think that the signature pics he makes are not as good quality as other peoples. That kind of signature doesn't take much time to make. Youc could do that it 2 minutes, no joke!

Im talking about making signature pics, not the whole signature. My one is slightly long, but me making a pic for you doesn't affect the "whole" signature size...
Soz but i couldnt betray Golz lol
Unregisteredd
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
gotta say, they're better than golz
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I made mine myself. It's real easy. Why wait two weks for one, or get one like the sort Golz makes? Doesn't suit me at all.
SasunD
Rep:
?
i was just trying to provide a reliable and quality service. I didn't like the 'cheap' ones that Golz made and decided to offer the "people" a better alternative....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i was just trying to provide a reliable and quality service. I didn't like the 'cheap' ones that Golz made and decided to offer the "people" a better alternative....
In which case, you think you can sort me out? If you can see my sig-pic below I want something similar, with a cool font for the text and the Street Soldier picture, and a funky red+black background. If you can't see my sig-pic, say so and I'll PM it to you.
SasunD
Rep:
?
ZJuwelH, do you want exactly the same Street Soldier Logo (linkin park thing) or .....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ZJuwelH, do you want exactly the same Street Soldier Logo (linkin park thing) or .....
Well that pose, yes. I want the colour scheme to be red and black, so anything along those lines is fine.
SasunD
Rep:
?
heres the sig, if the attachement works.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
heres the sig, if the attachement works.
Oh my god that is class! Thanks a bunch I am one happy customer!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sasun, you should charge your customers with rep! I'll give you some as soon as it lets me.
SasunD
Rep:
?
thanks man.

anyone else for one?
SasunD
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Could you do me a crown made of pencils?
Either that or I'll dig out a Glasto pic
Since i noticed Golz didn't make one kos you found a picture of peace flags from Glasto, i made a better sig than that. It is not finished as i don't know what background you want...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thanks man.

anyone else for one?
Can sort me out. I want one with a picture of a devil, and its gotta be black background and red text, its gotta look good though. thanks.
SasunD
Rep:
?
ill try and get it done as soon as possible, i have to write a coursework on Great Expectations for Monday, so i won't have too much free time.
Bhaal85, do u just want a black background or flames or something else?
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Can sort me out. I want one with a picture of a devil, and its gotta be black background and red text, its gotta look good though. thanks.
The one you got at the mo is brill!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads