i need an art student looking for a project

Watch
This discussion is closed.
tanya p
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
nottingham based small business that is just setting up needs an art student who is looking for a project to help us design greetings cards.
if you're interested please reply on this board or email [email protected]
Thanks
Unregistered-d
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I'm interested, but I'm NOT paying.
SasunD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeah, i would like to contribute, but i probably wont be able to travel there, but can send work via e-mail etc.
tanya p
(Original post by Unregistered-d)
I'm interested, but I'm NOT paying.
Don't worry, we don't want your money, just your talent!!
Can you email me @ [email protected] with contact details so we can get in touch. If you're not happy giving out your phone number let me have your email address & we'll send details plus our contact number if you wanna call us.
Tanya
tanya p
(Original post by SasunD)
yeah, i would like to contribute, but i probably wont be able to travel there, but can send work via e-mail etc.
Yeah thats fine. Can you email me at [email protected] either with your contact details. If you don't wanna give out your phone number then just let me have your email address & i'll email you details plus our contact number.
Cheers, Tanya
urbanese
Report 17 years ago
hey im interested but i want to get payed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.15%
No (511)
48.85%

Watched Threads