Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    nottingham based small business that is just setting up needs an art student who is looking for a project to help us design greetings cards.
    if you're interested please reply on this board or email [email protected]
    Thanks

I'm interested, but I'm NOT paying.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i would like to contribute, but i probably wont be able to travel there, but can send work via e-mail etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered-d)
    I'm interested, but I'm NOT paying.
    Don't worry, we don't want your money, just your talent!!
    Can you email me @ [email protected] with contact details so we can get in touch. If you're not happy giving out your phone number let me have your email address & we'll send details plus our contact number if you wanna call us.
    Tanya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    yeah, i would like to contribute, but i probably wont be able to travel there, but can send work via e-mail etc.
    Yeah thats fine. Can you email me at [email protected] either with your contact details. If you don't wanna give out your phone number then just let me have your email address & i'll email you details plus our contact number.
    Cheers, Tanya

ReputationRep:
    hey im interested but i want to get payed

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.