This discussion is closed.
steve 106
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I am 15 and want a saturday job could some on please tell me where i am able to get a saturday job and where the best places are to get a saturday job.
McDonalds
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by steve 106)
I am 15 and want a saturday job could some on please tell me where i am able to get a saturday job and where the best places are to get a saturday job.
Sounds like its Mcdonalds for you me laddy.
Burger King
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Work for Burger King my son. We will take good care of you.
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by McDonalds)
Sounds like its Mcdonalds for you me laddy.
i tried to get a job at mcdonalds but they said u have to be 16 and done your gcse's
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Guest)
i tried to get a job at mcdonalds but they said u have to be 16 and done your gcse's
lol - never knew mcdonalds were that picky - it certainly doesnt show in their customer service!
Unregistere-d-
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
When I applied at McDonalds, they said I needed an A-level in Food Technology.
16 N.I Card
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Guest)
I don't know if you can be employed in 'proper' jobs when you are under 16. I'm not sure though. I think you'll just have to wait until you turn 16 and get your N.I number. Looks like the only type of job you'd be able to get in the meantime is a paper-round.
Lying
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere-d-)

doubt it your lying
username1170
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lying)
doubt it your lying
Yeah, if you have an a-level in food technology, you wouldn't be going to there :rolleyes:
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Go into local shops and restaurants and ask if they need a part time worker, you may well be unsucessful but it's worth a try. I wouldn't go to 'chain' businesses as they will probably have a policy not to take on under 16s.
xxxclairexxx
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
try going to your nearest town or highstreet, ask for a job in a caffee.
or you could go into a supermarket, not a good one but something like quick save. my friend is 15 and she works there. although you have to be 16 to sell aclahol she gets another member off staff to put it through the till or her, she works most days aftyer school.its wroth giving it a go.
or put a notice up and aply for a baby sisteraroiund your area. give that ago, 14 is the legal age i think. good look anyway. your pal.clairexxxxx
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
find a job hosting kareoke nights on a cruise ship. i hear the moneys good.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere-d-)

really......that is weird !!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (203)
51.92%
No (188)
48.08%

Watched Threads