This discussion is closed.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I was in town shopping today and there was petitions to stop Bush coming to London! Why do they want to stop him? They say that he is coming by our tax. Then there was this big gorilla standing on a dustbin...it's very pathetic!
nabzp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i wudn't pay taxes for him...
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I was in town shopping today and there was petitions to stop Bush coming to London! Why do they want to stop him? They say that he is coming by our tax. Then there was this big gorilla standing on a dustbin...it's very pathetic!
I agree....I actually quite like Bush. I think people have too much time on their hands (especially the gorilla lol).
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by nabzp)
What difference does it make? It only goes on rubbish anyway. I didn't know until i saw this protest. I tried talking to one of the men there and I was asking him a load of questions and he couldn't answer them.. just shows how stupid it all is.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
I agree....I actually quite like Bush. I think people have too much time on their hands (especially the gorilla lol).
Lol, yeah i don't think he's that bad. There could be worse.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by nabzp)
oh come on!....how much is it gonna cost for this trip - probably about 0.001 penny per person in this country.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
oh come on!....how much is it gonna cost for this trip - probably about 0.001 penny per person in this country.
I couldn't agree more, and you know what the sign said that the 'gorilla' was holding said?
" I am having dinner with the queen tonight... and you're paying " I think that's a bad example but anyway. Oh and on the other side it said " Stop me before I kill again " - what a nutter
username1170
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
The government don't even use the money effectively; BAN TAXES!!!
Ikillhim
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)

Is he going to London? When? Because i'm going to travel down to London when he's there and kill the ****. Watch the news for an assasination attempt because i'm going to blow the ***** head off if I get the opportunity. I'm serious, all I need is a gun. Or I might just run up to him and stab the ****.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Shaft)
The government don't even use the money effectively; BAN TAXES!!!
lol - that is probably gonna be the new conservative policy!

'We will ban taxes so that we have no money but the public services will be much better!' - lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.11%
No (505)
48.89%

Watched Threads