The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
I would say Broadmarsh shopping centre carpark is the best and then you can get the indigo bus (bus station is next to the carpark) to the campus as it goes straight past it.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Surely simpler to park in uni pay and display? Get the bus from the campus into town if you want to visit...?
Reply 3
charleebobs
I would say Broadmarsh shopping centre carpark is the best and then you can get the indigo bus (bus station is next to the carpark) to the campus as it goes straight past it.

Thanks :smile: How much would it be be roughly to park in there all day?
Reply 4
f.burton

£6 - £8 I would imagine. =)
Reply 5
f.burton

Are you planning not to park on campus for a specific reason?
charleebobs

or if you want a free bus and parking, go to wilkinson street or queens drive park and ride, and take the medilink bus, it's every 10mins, it'll take you to the hospital- take the bus going to the QMC, NOT city! and get off at the medical school, theres a footbridge, which'll take you to campus
I havent seen any groups of visitors on campus today... did I blink and miss it?
Reply 8
Yes. Loads of the buggers about, ogling me doing my laundry.
Reply 9
If it's a department specific open day there wouldn't be many of them.

Latest