The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jaston
I love how all of those people slagging off uni on that advert are just loser wasters. Good job government!

Yeah... That's kinda the point of the advert.. Well done.
Reply 21
GodspeedGehenna

Yeah... That's kinda the point of the advert.. Well done.

Thank you :smile:. It did take me about 5 mins to grasp but I got there in the end!
eugh that presenter guy is so annoying :yucky:
Reply 23
GodspeedGehenna

:ditto: :woo:
Reply 24
Yeah I did a similar post a while ago. I cannot be bothered to repeat the poor sod results, however if it is different do tell.Last = I checked people seemed to think propganda was of the 1940's, ... propaganda is fashion now...by the way...sort your selves OUT!
Reply 25
THE FIRST
Yeah I did a similar post a while ago. I cannot be bothered to repeat the poor sod results, however if it is different do tell.Last = I checked people seemed to think propganda was of the 1940's, ... propaganda is fashion now...by the way...sort your selves OUT!

I predict you will soon be THE LAST...

person to bother bumping their own 'controversial' post after facing a torrent of internet rage.
Reply 26
Sorry, why is this relevant again?:confused:
Reply 27
It's pathetic, first the government says Britain needs more people going into skilled labour jobs so spends millions of taxpayers money on vocational BTECs and the likes, then they put out videos such as this one which essentially say anyone who doesn't go to uni is a failure who will inevitably end up either working in a newsagent or walking around the street dressed as a steak.

I don't even know why Labour is trying to increase the number of people going to uni by 50%, it's simply something which they think makes them look good and they choose to ignore the fact that if everybody goes to uni then a degree will be worthless and this will have a negative knock on effect on the whole of society.

Latest

Trending

Trending