Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think that avatars are working again. well i got it to work. I just have a it a try a second ago and it finally worked. I dunno if it will work for you, worth a try....wot do u think of my new avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    i think that avatars are working again. well i got it to work. I just have a it a try a second ago and it finally worked. I dunno if it will work for you, worth a try....wot do u think of my new avatar?
    very nice, im completely bored tho
    i need some money

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I can finally change my avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah!

a.

ReputationRep:
    seeing if my sig pics are working....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    It's annoying because it is constantly changing and taking your eye off what you are reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    seeing if my sig pics are working....
    and they are

ReputationRep:
    Sod off with that three picture signature - it messes up 800x600 screens by making me have to scroll horizontally on every thread you post on. ¦-/

a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allotriophagy)
    Sod off with that three picture signature - it messes up 800x600 screens by making me have to scroll horizontally on every thread you post on. ¦-/

a.
    edders will chop them off when he sees them - he only allows 1 pic

ReputationRep:
    ~stabs self in eyes~

a.

ReputationRep:
    speak for yourself, us old skool members dont seem to be able to change ours still. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    o i have never had one b4, but i do now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    speak for yourself, us old skool members dont seem to be able to change ours still. :mad:
    Surely you weren't trying to ditch your lightsaber? *shocked gasps* -How could you betray your honour as a Jedi? *looks of disgust* :P

ReputationRep:
    gasp!

no i was gonna try this for a while

http://www.millencolin.com/free/mill...iMac_Grape.jpg

thought it was quite cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    gasp!

no i was gonna try this for a while

http://www.millencolin.com/free/mill...iMac_Grape.jpg

thought it was quite cool
    As an avatar?

ReputationRep:
    they do work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    As an avatar?
    whyever not?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.