Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think that avatars are working again. well i got it to work. I just have a it a try a second ago and it finally worked. I dunno if it will work for you, worth a try....wot do u think of my new avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    i think that avatars are working again. well i got it to work. I just have a it a try a second ago and it finally worked. I dunno if it will work for you, worth a try....wot do u think of my new avatar?
    very nice, im completely bored tho
    i need some money

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I can finally change my avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah!

a.

ReputationRep:
    seeing if my sig pics are working....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    It's annoying because it is constantly changing and taking your eye off what you are reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    seeing if my sig pics are working....
    and they are

ReputationRep:
    Sod off with that three picture signature - it messes up 800x600 screens by making me have to scroll horizontally on every thread you post on. ¦-/

a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allotriophagy)
    Sod off with that three picture signature - it messes up 800x600 screens by making me have to scroll horizontally on every thread you post on. ¦-/

a.
    edders will chop them off when he sees them - he only allows 1 pic

ReputationRep:
    ~stabs self in eyes~

a.

ReputationRep:
    speak for yourself, us old skool members dont seem to be able to change ours still. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    o i have never had one b4, but i do now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    speak for yourself, us old skool members dont seem to be able to change ours still. :mad:
    Surely you weren't trying to ditch your lightsaber? *shocked gasps* -How could you betray your honour as a Jedi? *looks of disgust* :P

ReputationRep:
    gasp!

no i was gonna try this for a while

http://www.millencolin.com/free/mill...iMac_Grape.jpg

thought it was quite cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    gasp!

no i was gonna try this for a while

http://www.millencolin.com/free/mill...iMac_Grape.jpg

thought it was quite cool
    As an avatar?

ReputationRep:
    they do work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    As an avatar?
    whyever not?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.