The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Enter the Geologist!!!

Rocks are not gay! I love them! I'm doing A level geology at college as well as geography!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
dmoorcroft
Enter the Geologist!!!

Rocks are not gay! I love them! I'm doing A level geology at college as well as geography!

we didn't mean actually gay! just gay as in the insult... which totally makes it better!

btw jack (I'm guessing that's your name, seeing as it's like capitalised in your name thingy, but maybe it's alfred? I'm gonna guess it's alfred)

... btw alfred, I got a cripps offer today too! on my freakin birthday - I'm taking it as notts uni love me so much they gave me a bday present! single study, because the best are on budget :biggrin: You're like my course/accomodation choice twin... omg, are you ginger, short and bristolian too? amazing :biggrin: I'm soo excited :smile:
Gingie
we didn't mean actually gay! just gay as in the insult... which totally makes it better!

btw jack (I'm guessing that's your name, seeing as it's like capitalised in your name thingy, but maybe it's alfred? I'm gonna guess it's alfred)

... btw alfred, I got a cripps offer today too! on my freakin birthday - I'm taking it as notts uni love me so much they gave me a bday present! single study, because the best are on budget :biggrin: You're like my course/accomodation choice twin... omg, are you ginger, short and bristolian too? amazing :biggrin: I'm soo excited :smile:

Wadduppp ginge. It's jack- but alfreds coo'. Yaaaaaay for usss! HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!

...and no, but i am tall, dark and from CHELTENHAM- thats so close to you! small world...
Reply 83
countJACKula
Wadduppp ginge. It's jack- but alfreds coo'. Yaaaaaay for usss! HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!

...and no, but i am tall, dark and from CHELTENHAM- thats so close to you! small world...

uhh... spiritual twins!
I'm thinking geography party round the cripps :biggrin: we can all dress as rocks and play 'guess which country's population pyramid I'm acting out'... hey, you might laugh but it got me 100% in my last module :-O (but personally, I think it was influenced by the power of my teacher's magical purple anorak... what is it with geography teachers and constant dressing waterproofs? even when it's inside dammit!!!)

I think we need a facebook group for all the awesome geographers/crippers... so just you and me there!
Gingie
uhh... spiritual twins!
I'm thinking geography party round the cripps :biggrin: we can all dress as rocks and play 'guess which country's population pyramid I'm acting out'... hey, you might laugh but it got me 100% in my last module :-O (but personally, I think it was influenced by the power of my teacher's magical purple anorak... what is it with geography teachers and constant dressing waterproofs? even when it's inside dammit!!!)

I think we need a facebook group for all the awesome geographers/crippers... so just you and me there!

You make the facebook group- i have no idea how! And i totally understand by what you mean with the whole waterproof-and-geography-teacher thing; mine both have these red ones that they seem to wear 24/7!! I think i'd rather dress up as something like a volcano tho tbh- you can be an earthquake and just wear one of those vibrating weight loss things LOL.

Love Alfred.

Edit: I hope we're not scaring the rest of the posters away...
Reply 85
You are. :sadnod:

But please, continue.
Reply 86
countJACKula
You make the facebook group- i have no idea how! And i totally understand by what you mean with the whole waterproof-and-geography-teacher thing; mine both have these red ones that they seem to wear 24/7!! I think i'd rather dress up as something like a volcano tho tbh- you can be an earthquake and just wear one of those vibrating weight loss things LOL.

Love Alfred.

Edit: I hope we're not scaring the rest of the posters away...

I don't wanna be an earrrrrrrrrrthquaaaaaaaaake :frown: Can I not be a cross section of soil profile and just paint myself in vertical stripes and wear a leafy hat? Ooh no I wanna be a stack/stump/cave/arch thing... :frown: But I dunno how! I'll have to youtube it on art attack!

Love Jemima.
(My name's actually Helen but like, I felt left out on the cool names front)

Umm yeah... where IS everyone else? :-O I hope there hasn't been a geographers themed plague and we narrowly escaped by disguising ourselves as rock formations...
Gingie
I don't wanna be an earrrrrrrrrrthquaaaaaaaaake :frown: Can I not be a cross section of soil profile and just paint myself in vertical stripes and wear a leafy hat? Ooh no I wanna be a stack/stump/cave/arch thing... :frown: But I dunno how! I'll have to youtube it on art attack!

Love Jemima.
(My name's actually Helen but like, I felt left out on the cool names front)

Umm yeah... where IS everyone else? :-O I hope there hasn't been a geographers themed plague and we narrowly escaped by disguising ourselves as rock formations...

LOL@bold.

Man i freakin miss art attack, didn't the guy who presented it die from a heart attack or something? I'll googilize is later. RIP.

I honestly think we're just too intimidating/annoying/loud/crazy for regular geographers. :frown:.
Reply 88
I said something but you two just ignored me. :emo:
LH123
I said something but you two just ignored me. :emo:

*tumbleweed

I think me and Jemima have become oblivious to everyone else... but hiya anyway. LH123 has your accommodation come through?
Reply 90
countJACKula
*tumbleweed

I think me and Jemima have become oblivious to everyone else... but hiya anyway. LH123 has your accommodation come through?

Well that's not nice. :indiff:

And yes, it came through last week and I have confirmed it by sending off all the forms and such. I am going self-catered, unlike you lazy Cripps lot. :talkhand:
LH123

And yes, it came through last week and I have confirmed it by sending off all the forms and such. I am going self-catered, unlike you lazy Cripps lot. :talkhand:

Awesomeeeeeeee. Don't diss' the cripps tho- it's where its AT my friend! You'll realise this soon... :woo:
Reply 92
countJACKula
Awesomeeeeeeee. Don't diss' the cripps tho- it's where its AT my friend! You'll realise this soon... :woo:

I was expecting a torrent of abuse aimed at my choice, so decided to get in there first. I have nothing against Cripps. :ninja:
LH123
I was expecting a torrent of abuse aimed at my choice, so decided to get in there first. I have nothing against Cripps. :ninja:

Naaah, who am i to abuse?

And you best not mr! :smile:.
Reply 94
LH123

WHOA, it's not lazy. We just like to conserve our energy on the cooking front so we can be extra amazing geographers... and by geographers, I mean partiers :biggrin:
Reply 95
Gingie
WHOA, it's not lazy. We just like to conserve our energy on the cooking front so we can be extra amazing geographers... and by geographers, I mean partiers :biggrin:

I always thought geography and partying went hand in hand. :ninja:

countJACKula
Naaah, who am i to abuse?

And you best not mr! :smile:.

I don't. :littleangel:

I must refrain from posting too much in here, however, as I cannot risk potential future course friends knowing my the sad truth about me on TSR. :rofl2:
Reply 96
geography IS the party! ;D
true dat' truueeee.
Reply 98
countJACKula
true dat' truueeee.

innit bled!
yeah. I can't even pretend to be that cool on the internet without failing :frown:
Reply 99
josht111
Neil nooooooooooooo. I'm pretty sure he's alive.

Bit ironic if it was a heart attack. "Art Attack" , "Heart Attack"

Lolcakes.

THANK GOD!!!
we lose way too many children's tv presenters to illnesses rhyming with their tv shows. sad fact :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending