This discussion is closed.
Sxy_lady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have met a guy and known him 4 a week and half. he goes to this group i go to. He is really nice, and doesnt act all pervy like other guys i know. We have just started to txt each other and he puts alot of kisses and is really nice. Some rumors r going around that he fancies me and keeps going on bout me but he denied these rumours to me. I have caught him looking at me and another guy said he was getting a bit close considering i dont really know him, what do you think?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think you should stop being such a stereotype.
TK0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sxy_lady)
I have met a guy and known him 4 a week and half. he goes to this group i go to. He is really nice, and doesnt act all pervy like other guys i know. We have just started to txt each other and he puts alot of kisses and is really nice. Some rumors r going around that he fancies me and keeps going on bout me but he denied these rumours to me. I have caught him looking at me and another guy said he was getting a bit close considering i dont really know him, what do you think?
oh dear. well do what u like, otherwise ull post again
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TK0)
oh dear. well do what u like, otherwise ull post again
LOL - i find that strangely funny, i like ur attitude!
TK0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FudgeMonkey)
LOL - i find that strangely funny, i like ur attitude!
yeh there was something innocent yet utterly sad about this thread, maybe im in a weird mood 2nite, shall stop swearing at annoying people b4 ollie breaks out in a sweat :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (68)
52.71%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.75%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.85%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.1%

Watched Threads