The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hello, does anybody have the APT notes for the june WPPS 2873 resit?

i have traweled through the website but no body seems to have mentioned 2873
case study.

Regards Mike
Reply 21
mikejw321
Hello, does anybody have the APT notes for the june WPPS 2873 resit?

i have traweled through the website but no body seems to have mentioned 2873
case study.

Regards Mike

Yeah, Im looking for this too. Have literally looked everywhere but all that comes up is the APT website and nothing else! Let me know if you find anything pleaseee?!
Reply 22
The tutor2u website is good for the Business Strategy 2880 exam. It has some articles talking about the case study and some possible questions that they may ask about.
hhbharatpur
i have had a number good reponses to this post and have tried to send notes to every single person who has contacted me. However, if I have missed anyone. please send me a reminder again if it is not a problem to you and I shall send them to u straight away.

Please give me some reputation points.
Thanks
A

can you please send me the apt for the 2880 WPPS resit?
i mean 2873 WPPS resit
Reply 25
sorry dont have notes on that!
Reply 26
Hi I have the APT notes - extremeley helpful. the exam is actually on 21st May. Let me know if interested, cheers!
Reply 27
Hi there i also have a list of sample questions and answers for the Business 2880 case study - Airport of central England. I actually bought these of the apt website for £50!...well worth it though. Please let me know if interested... cheers!
Reply 28
if anyone has simple and easy notes for 2879 and 2880 is it possible to email it to me. coz my teacher decided to scrap coursework last minute and entered me for the exam... doesn't really help.!!! if anyone could senf me the Apt that would be great helpp!! thankkkzzzz! :smile:
Reply 29
2880 was a good exam!
Reply 30
hhbharatpur
2880 was a good exam!

Overall I think it was, but the last question I had no idea how to answer!
Reply 31
the exam was easy but demanding ...demanding meaning that it required us to write a lot.
Reply 32
What did everyone write for the last one, I had no idea!
Reply 33
hhbharatpur
Hi,

This is a thread for the business thematic enquiry module and business strategy module for june 2009. I will post the APT tool kits as soon as I have it.

Feel free to post informatoion about past thematic enquiry papers, further options and the business strategy.

Would appreciate discussion of January modules: your opinion and feedback.

Thanks
Ani:yes:

hi my name is dani and i have been trawling the web for hours. i desperately need to get hold of the apt notes for 2879 {first time i need they existed was about an hour ago} and my refuse to buy them and so do i
i was wondering if you infact had these for thew upcoming june exam and if so could you please send them to me? i feel awful for begging but im getting into the poor student mode as we speak

thank you so much
danielle
heres my email. i really hope you have it. i hope i havent come off as rude in this email, im just desperate!

thanks! xxx
[email protected]
Reply 34
anyone mind sending me these notes for 2879 please? x
Reply 35
If anyone has any notes, please could you send them to [email protected]

cheers :smile:
Reply 36
the 2879 notes for the paper on friday would be greatly appreciated if anyone can send them to me.
Reply 37

does any one have extra notes for the thematic enquiry paper (2879) would be great if you could send me some information thanks.
Reply 38
has anyone got any research on farms?
same please any notes that could be sent to me for the Thematic tomorrow would be useful cheers

Latest

Trending

Trending