The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Unregistered
Hi
Can anyone out there help me with my Art project???
Its on Unusual Angles and I just need a few ideas on how to present the contents page, front cover and how to make my book more lively and intreseting.
Please any ideas will help!
Thank-you 2 anyone who can help me!!!

WHAT SUBJECT OF ART IS THIS ANGLE THING BASED ON
Reply 2
Unregistered
Hi
Its on Unusual Angles and I just need a few ideas on how to present the contents page, front cover and how to make my book more lively and intreseting.

make the book in a shape with unusual angles? like make the pages and cover in a trapezoid sort of shape maybe...
Reply 3
TIGTIG
WHAT SUBJECT OF ART IS THIS ANGLE THING BASTED ON

Basted? It's Art not Food Tech...
Reply 4
TIGTIG
WHAT SUBJECT OF ART IS THIS ANGLE THING BASTED ON

I mean is it photography
Reply 5
Unregistered
Hi

COMMON I'M DOING BTEC NATIONAL ART AND DESIGN JUST GIVE ME A FEW MORE DETAIL ON WHAT YOUR ACTUALLY DOING WITH THIS TOPIC AND I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT.
Reply 6
TIGTIG
COMMON I'M DOING BTEC NATIONAL ART AND DESIGN JUST GIVE ME A FEW MORE DETAIL ON WHAT YOUR ACTUALLY DOING WITH THIS TOPIC AND I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT.

Please off the CAPLOCK. It gives the impression that you are shouting, which is clearly not necessary.

---

To the starter -when you're talking about presentation- is this backing for photos which you have taken, that display the topic, or are you asking for ideas for the photos or? Sorry, I'm possibly being a fuzzy-eyed-fool :smile:
Reply 7
Egan1
Please off the CAPLOCK. It gives the impression that you are shouting, which is clearly not necessary.

---

To the starter -when you're talking about presentation- is this backing for photos which you have taken, that display the topic, or are you asking for ideas for the photos or? Sorry, I'm possibly being a fuzzy-eyed-fool :smile:

OH SORRY is that loud enough
Reply 8
TIGTIG
OH SORRY is that loud enough

**cock**
Reply 9
TK0
**cock**

Mental image...
Reply 10
TK0
**cock**

ha yeah guess i'am knob
Reply 11
TIGTIG

Sorry late night, well the title is Unusual Angles and I have done photos of shoes on the lawn and observational drawings of shoes. I have also done a bit of land art but that bit isnt very good.
Sorry the reply is so late.
thanx
Reply 12
Unregistered
Sorry late night, well the title is Unusual Angles and I have done photos of shoes on the lawn and observational drawings of shoes. I have also done a bit of land art but that bit isnt very good.
Sorry the reply is so late.
thanx

Ahhhh photography I had this theme only I did unusual angles of buildings.ha I nearlly fell out a window taking a photo.
Hmm shoes sound interesting.Sounds like youve got it for fine art too.
well for the front cover i would back the book with black sugar paper and then do a footprint using a shoe/trainer as a pressprint in silver or white.Simple I know but you dont want your cover page fussy.You could stick down a protactor(angles)and walk over it with a painted shoe sole.Have a clear title at the top,make it bold use tipex to write it with.
you could get a shoeprint cut it up and place it at unusual angles you could have the title in the middle and have the pieces placed around it like an explossion.Just experiment.I've never had a contents page I think an art book should unfold itself but thats just me but go with this angle theme have your contents at angles have your writing diagonally or somthing.Just an idea drawings arnt everything try photomonages do loads of the same picture at different angles,view,closenesses cut them up and try to rearange all the different pieces so when you stick them down you'll have this picture.....that kinda looks like a picasso.....also look at cubism .ok hope I've helped. bye nat
Reply 13
Unregistered
Ahhhh photography I had this theme only I did unusual angles of buildings.ha I nearlly fell out a window taking a photo.
Hmm shoes sound interesting.Sounds like youve got it for fine art too.
well for the front cover i would back the book with black sugar paper and then do a footprint using a shoe/trainer as a pressprint in silver or white.Simple I know but you dont want your cover page fussy.You could stick down a protactor(angles)and walk over it with a painted shoe sole.Have a clear title at the top,make it bold use tipex to write it with.
you could get a shoeprint cut it up and place it at unusual angles you could have the title in the middle and have the pieces placed around it like an explossion.Just experiment.I've never had a contents page I think an art book should unfold itself but thats just me but go with this angle theme have your contents at angles have your writing diagonally or somthing.Just an idea drawings arnt everything try photomonages do loads of the same picture at different angles,view,closenesses cut them up and try to rearange all the different pieces so when you stick them down you'll have this picture.....that kinda looks like a picasso.....also look at cubism .ok hope I've helped. bye nat

that was me forgot to log in TIGTIG (natalie) hope I helped
how about use piccasos cubist pieces, also maybe have faces on backwards dunno

Latest

Trending

Trending