This discussion is closed.
sweetinferno
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hey everyone!! how's it going? great here! it's been a little while since i've been on here and i just wanted to see how everyone was?

also i kinda need some advice...see...i'm like this kid at school (ALOT!) and i don't really know where to go from where i am. but i got a hug on friday well, we talk...kinda. see they're a senior, while i'm a freshman...yeah age difference kinda sucks. but we talk sometimes like online and other times at school (not a lot but it's better than none) and where getting to be better friends, but they have NO idea that i like them...what's the next step?
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by sweetinferno)
hey everyone!! how's it going? great here! it's been a little while since i've been on here and i just wanted to see how everyone was?

also i kinda need some advice...see...i'm like this kid at school (ALOT!) and i don't really know where to go from where i am. but i got a hug on friday well, we talk...kinda. see they're a senior, while i'm a freshman...yeah age difference kinda sucks. but we talk sometimes like online and other times at school (not a lot but it's better than none) and where getting to be better friends, but they have NO idea that i like them...what's the next step?
Take them out...just for a coffee or something. People usually start to guess when people fancy them. Or you could do the traditional thing, go to him/her and say 'there is this person that i like, but i dont know if they like me too. What should i do?'....
TK0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
um hows about tell this person, and if they are rude about it then they are an a$$hole and should be ignored.
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
Oo.oO good thinking!! only what happens when they ask who it is?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
"I'm sworn to secrecy"
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
You tell them straight...and then they are like, 'arrrgghh, how sweet'...anyway they will probaly guess that its them
TK0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by FudgeMonkey)
Or you could do the traditional thing, go to him/her and say 'there is this person that i like, but i dont know if they like me too. What should i do?'....
NONONO bad nothing worse than someone doing that to u if u dont fancy them, so so awkward for everybody! seriously just be straight, saves time if nothing else.

oh your a girl - apparently, hmm guess that helps.
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
thanks you guys!! only the thing is...there kinda with someone...or atleast i think they are...well there going "out" with someone tonight...bad thing!
TK0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thanks you guys!! only the thing is...there kinda with someone...or atleast i think they are...well there going "out" with someone tonight...bad thing!
that doesnt sound so good, well do like said, invite them to do something fun n if nothing goes from there well dont hang about!
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
thanks sooo much for the advice!!
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thanks sooo much for the advice!!
no problem
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

You need to explain that age difference for us Brits.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (43)
23.24%
Unhappy (52)
28.11%
Conflicted (90)
48.65%

Watched Threads