Reply 2
i dont know, i think it has something to do with tampons
Reply 3
TK0
i dont know, i think it has something to do with tampons

LOL AGAIN
Reply 4
Unregistered
Is love exclusive to girls? Only women ever talk about it and I have no idea what love is.

Men do not talk about it amongst themselves. But they may talk plenty about it to girls.
HAHAHAHAHA yeah tampons...that's gotta be it!! LOL!
Reply 6
Ah if only Rahaydenuk was on, I still remember his post on this from ages ago *chuckles*

Wonder if I can find it...ah yes...

rahaydenuk
IMO, love is not some all powerful entity, which can surpass anything, it is just another emotion with the purpose of ensuring the survival of the human race by encouraging sex and thus reproduction and survival of the species. It can be overcome by other emotions, such as greed or lust, to which everyone is vulnerable, just some more than others.
Reply 7
so..... where do tampons feature in richards grand plan?
Reply 8
Ollie
so..... where do tampons feature in richards grand plan?

Well now there's a question (?!)...

And what shall his response be now that he is here to answer for himself? Or will he cunningly avoid any knowledge of the question...:smile:
Reply 9
not eating smelly food.
Love is a concept made up by Woolworths so that we will buy more crap on Feb The 14th...like lil fluffy cards.
Reply 11
FudgeMonkey
Love is a concept made up by Woolworths so that we will buy more crap on Feb The 14th...like lil fluffy cards.

As of last night and this morning I am of the opinion that love sucks! No I am NOT having a good day.

Latest

Trending

Trending