This discussion is closed.
sweetinferno
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
ugh...want to read probably the stupidest essay that i've ever read? right here.... like we need even more sexust people in the world (note the sarcasm)...i thought all those people died...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelt correctly.

Open the www.kimdutoit.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
hmm...here let me just paste the link...if that's what u were trying to say?

http://www.kimdutoit.com/indext.htm
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
page cannot be displayed; server troubles??
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
aaah...what the heck? it works for me...am i aloud to post big posts on here? i could just put the whole essay on!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeah, but i have a feeling it limits to 1000 words
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
this would take waaaaaaaay to much time to edit...sorry guys!
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
ok...this half is gone..sorry guys i wasn't going to edit that one...
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
woah that was long...i didn't write that just to let everyone know!!
DanMushMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by sweetinferno)
Finally, we come to the TV show which to my mind epitomizes everything bad about what we have become: Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. Playing on the homo Bravo Channel, this piece of excrement has taken over the popular culture by storm (and so far, the only counter has been the wonderful South Park episode which took it apart for the ******** it is).

I'm sorry, but the premise of the show nauseates me. A bunch of homosexuals trying to "improve" ordinary men into something "better" (ie. more acceptable to women): changing the guy's clothes, his home decor, his music -- for ****'s sake, what kind of girly-man would allow these simpering butt-bandits to change his life around?

Yes, the men are, by and large, slobs. Big ****ing deal. Last time I looked, that's normal. Men are slobs, and that only changes when women try to civilize them by marriage. That's the natural order of things.

You know the definition of homosexual men we used in Chicago? "Men with small dogs who own very tidy apartments."

Real men, on the other hand, have big ****ing mean-ass dogs: Rhodesian ridgebacks, bull terriers and Rottweilers, or else working dogs like pointers or retrievers which go hunting with them and slobber all over the furniture.

Women own lapdogs.

Which is why women are trying to get dog-fighting and ****-fighting banned -- they'd ban boxing too, if they could -- because it's "mean and cruel". No ****, Shirley. Hell, I don't like the idea of fighting dogs, either, but I don't have a problem with men who do. Dogs and cocks fight. So do men. No wonder we have an affinity for it.

My website has become fairly popular with men, and in the beginning, this really surprised me, because I didn't think I was doing anything special.

That's not what I think now. I must have had well over five thousand men write to me to say stuff like "Yes! I agree! I was so angry when I read about [insert atrocity of choice], but I though I was the only one."

No, you're not alone, my friend, and nor am I.

Out there, there is a huge number of men who are sick of it. We're sick of being made figures of fun and ridicule; we're sick of having girly-men like journalists, advertising agency execs and movie stars decide on "what is a man"; we're sick of women treating us like children, and we're really ****ing sick of girly-men politicians who pander to women by passing an ever-increasing raft of Nanny laws and regulations (the legal equivalent of public-school Ritalin), which prevent us from hunting, racing our cars and motorcycles, smoking, flirting with women at the office, getting into fistfights over women, shooting criminals and doing all the fine things which being a man entails.

When Annika Sorenstam was allowed to play in that tournament on the men's PGA tour, all the men should have refused to play -- Vijay Singh was the only one with balls to stand up for a principle, and he was absolutely excoriated for being a "chauvinist". ********. He wasn't a chauvinist, he was being a man. All the rest of the players -- Woods, Mickleson, the lot -- are girls by comparison. And, needless to say, Vijay isn't an American, nor a European, which is probably why he still has a pair hanging between his legs, and they're not hanging on the wall as his wife's trophy.

**** this, I'm sick of it.

I don't see why I should put up with this ******** any longer -- hell, I don't see why any man should put up with this ******** any longer.

I don't see why men should have become feminized, accept that we allowed it to happen -- and you know why we let it happen? Because it's goddamned easier to do so. Unfortunately, we've allowed it to go too far, and our maleness has become too pussified for words.

At this point, I could have gone two ways: the first would be to say, "...and I don't know if we'll get it back. The process has become too entrenched, the cultural zeitgeist of men as girls has become part of the social fabric, and there's not much we can do about it."

But I'm not going to do that. To quote John Belushi (who was, incidentally, a real man and not a ****ing woman): "Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Well, I'm not going to quit. **** that. One of the characteristics of the non-pussified man (and this should strike fear into the hearts of women and girly-men everywhere) is that he never quits just because the odds seem overwhelming. Omaha Beach, guys.

I want a real man as President -- not Al Gore, who had to hire a consultant to show him how to be an Alpha male, and french-kiss his wife on live TV to "prove" to the world that he was a man, when we all knew that real men don't have to do that ****.

And I want the Real Man President to surround himself with other Real Men, like Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft, and yes, Rice (who is more of a Real Man than those asswipes Colin Powell and Norman Mineta).

I want our government to be more like Dad -- kind, helpful, but not afraid to punish us when we **** up, instead of helping us excuse our actions.

I want our government of real men to start rolling back the Nanny State, in all its horrible manifestations of over-protectiveness, intrusiveness and "Mommy Knows Best What's Good For You" regulations.

I want our culture to become more male -- not the satirical kind of male, like The Man Show, or the cartoonish figures of Stallone, Van Damme or Schwartzenegger. (Note to the Hollywood execs: We absolutely ****ing loathe chick movies about feelings and relationships and all that feminine jive. We want more John Waynes, Robert Mitchums, Bruce Willises, and Clint Eastwoods. Never mind that it's simplistic -- we like simple, we are simple, we are men -- our lives are uncomplicated, and we like it that way. We Were Soldiers was a great movie, and you know why? Because you could have cut out all the female parts, and it still would have been a great movie, because it was about Real Men. Try cutting out all the female parts in a Woody Allen movie -- you'd end up with the opening and closing credits.)

I want our literature to become more male, less female. Men shouldn't buy "self-help" books unless the subject matter is car maintenance, golf swing improvement or how to disassemble a ****ing Browning BAR. We don't improve ourselves, we improve our stuff.

And finally, I want men everywhere to going back to being Real Men. To open doors for women, to drive fast cars, to smoke cigars after a meal, to get drunk occasionally and, in the words of Col. Jeff Cooper, one of the last of the Real Men: "to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth."

In every sense of the word. We know what the word "is" means.

Because that's all that being a Real Man involves. You don't have to become a ****ing cartoon male, either: I'm not going back to stoning women for adultery like those Muslim *******s do, nor am I suggesting we support that perversion of being a Real Man, gangsta rap artists (those ****ing pussies -- they wouldn't last thirty seconds against a couple of genuine tough guys that I know).

Speaking of rap music, do you want to know why more White boys buy that crap than Black boys do? You know why rape is such a problem on college campuses? Why binge drinking is a problem among college freshmen?

It's a reaction: a reaction against being pussified. And I understand it, completely. Young males are aggressive, they do fight amongst themselves, they are destructive, and all this does happen for a purpose.

Because only the strong men propagate.

And women know it. You want to know why I know this to be true? Because powerful men still attract women. Women, even liberal women, swooned over George Bush in a naval aviator's uniform. Donald Trump still gets access to some of the most beautiful pussy available, despite looking like a medieval gargoyle. Donald Rumsfeld, if he wanted to, could **** 90% of all women over 50 if he wanted to, and a goodly portion of younger ones too.

And he won't. Because Rummy's been married to the same woman for fifty years, and he wouldn't toss that away for a quickie. He's a Real Man. No wonder the Euros hate and fear him.

We'd better get more like him, we'd better become more like him, because if we don't, men will become a footnote to history.
I read a bit of your post.
Southpark just did a fantastic satrical look at Queer Eye for a Straight Guy (which I'd never heard of before). Very funny.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it has its points, but slightly one sided and over the top, he seems to have got himself into a frenzy

do you wanna go through editing it now please before i remove it. a small proportion is unacceptable
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
do u want me to take the essay off?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no, deffinettly not, if i wanted that i could have done it, im just asking you if you could edit it for me as its certain parts are not suitable. i would but i think seeing as you posted something so long you can
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
like take the swearwords out of it? because that might take me a long time...
DanMushMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
and i'm not editing the quotes
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
why should it take me a long time?

(Original post by DanMushMan)
and i'm not editing the quotes
thatll be a copy paste job
sweetinferno
Rep:
?
umm...how about i just take it off, then if the link starts to work again, then ppl can go see it...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ugh...want to read probably the stupidest essay that i've ever read? right here.... like we need even more sexust people in the world (note the sarcasm)...i thought all those people died...
I actually agree with him and his essay. He's a bit extreme in the second half but society has become a lot softer since women got the vote. I also think that women are responsible for political correctness.

It's the logical conclusion. If you think that's sexist, you're either childish, blind or stupid.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But I'm not going to do that. To quote John Belushi (who was, incidentally, a real man and not a f***ing woman): "Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
No but then it wasn't the Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor was it?

---

So easy to visualise that man...
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
HA HA! LOL you've stumped him!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.31%
No (500)
48.69%

Watched Threads