The Student Room Group

repulsed by myself

i just made a video of myself talking it was going to be a response to my friends new video on her youtube channel
but then i watched it back and i was actually repulsed by how i look, iv never looked at a picture and thought that before,
i thought i new what i looked like and i know iv lost weight my clothes are too big, so then why do i look fatter?!?!
im starting to think what someone said to me is true, im sleeping with people to make myself feel good,
to make myself feel wanted by someone
how pathetic is all this sounding, i just cant help but think i dont deserve anyone...
These thoughts are scaring me, well not the thoughts as such but that im thinking them :s-smilie:
x
What exactly about yourself repulses you so?
Reply 2
Anonymous
i just made a video of myself talking it was going to be a response to my friends new video on her youtube channel
but then i watched it back and i was actually repulsed by how i look, iv never looked at a picture and thought that before,
i thought i new what i looked like and i know iv lost weight my clothes are too big, so then why do i look fatter?!?!
im starting to think what someone said to me is true, im sleeping with people to make myself feel good,
how pathetic is all this sounding, i just cant help but think i dont deserve anyone...
These thoughts are scaring me, well not the thoughts as such but that im thinking them :s-smilie:
x

very

(see name)
.... boxxy?

or more seriously. NOONE looks good/comes across well in these types of videos.
Anonymous
x

I think any person (unless he/she is extremely vain) would get repulsed by themselves when we see our own videos. I do, when I post them on you tube. My boyfriend does. My brother does. I don't know anyone, who - after taking a video of themselves - wouldn't have said 'Oh MY GOD! I look horrible!!!'.
I think this is a natural reaction. People are self-critical. Which is good.
And no - you don't need to close your bank account in England, book a ticket to Katmandu (i.e. Nepal), and join the Budhist covenant for the rest of your life. You're good as you are.
Reply 5
DuggieNumber20
I think any person (unless he/she is extremely vain) would get repulsed by themselves when we see our own videos. I do, when I post them on you tube. My boyfriend does. My brother does. I don't know anyone, who - after taking a video of themselves - wouldn't have said 'Oh MY GOD! I look horrible!!!'.
I think this is a natural reaction. People are self-critical. Which is good.
And no - you don't need to close your bank account in England, book a ticket to Katmandu (i.e. Nepal), and join the Budhist covenant for the rest of your life. You're good as you are.

thanks, you know when something someone says just makes you go ok maybe im not that bad, this was it.
ill go cancel that ticket :P
x
:troll:
lets see the vid
Reply 8
:ditto:
can you provide the link? we can comment on it
Reply 10
We are all beautiful because we are human. If you are inhumane, then you are repulsive but I dont think you are inhumane.
Look in the mirror, you are a gift upon the world.
it sounds as if you may have some kind of eating disorder from your post. You have lost a lot of weight, yet you think you look fatter. I would talk to someone or go see a doctor about it.
Reply 12
/thread.
very

(see name)

PWNED
:rofl:
i want to see the vid, then il tell you you arnt repulsive =D
Reply 14
Al-Hassan
We are all beautiful because we are human. If you are inhumane, then you are repulsive but I dont think you are inhumane.
Look in the mirror, you are a gift upon the world.

...Is this guy serious? either way I lol'd

Everybody gets insecure from time to time, some more than others. You can't expect every aspect of your appearance to be perfect, some maybe be very much imperfect but if you where actually repulsive you'd know about it. besides f*ck looking perfect and f*ck being regular.
You may not be a gift upon the world, your almost definitely aren't a gift upon the world but at least your different.

Latest