The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is obvious but people seem to be either oblivious to it, or brush it off as "conspiracy" with the implied meaning that "there is nothing going on".

What will it take for people to finally figure it out?

A terrorist attack? A riot? A war?

We've had those and we're still not paying any attention. No-one is paying any attention that the world is run by a few corrupt men behind the scenes.

How many people do you know vote at a general election? Why do they do it? They have "faith" in the system. That's why. A "faith" that is not so much blind as it is willfully ignorant of the real possibilities that this world can be so much better. So they continue putting their "faith"; their trust in the old system. Consequently, we are heading for a crisis and that is, what I believe, will finally make people pay attention more to what is happening around them and in the world at large.
We need a revolution before those ***** enslave us further.
Reply 3
There is no such thing as a new world order in the way you think of it.

It just means being part of a global community. Less discrimination, more innovation etc.
Reply 4
I'm all for a NWO tbh.
Reply 5
studentbug
There is no such thing as a new world order in the way you think of it.

It just means being part of a global community. Less discrimination, more innovation etc.

It does not just mean that at all. It's much more. They are just the distractions. The steps that they are taking is to slowly but surely ease us into what their vision is; how they want society and the people in it to be. So they rant and rave about democracy when in fact, slowly our freedoms are being taken away. They rant and rave about rights. But there are no rights; just priveleges. They say they want to "bring democracy" but they want oil.

They have a plan and it is not how you think it is. These are just means besides other means. As we are drawn closer and closer to their plans we realise their deception, but only an increasing few will realise this. The rest of the people will follow and be led straight into the trap. Those that realise along the way that we are being duped and led by-the-nose will likely be touted as conspiracy nutters or extremists.
Reply 6
There's nothing wrong with a New World Order if the intention is plain and clear. But it isn't. The New World Order is being implimented under cover by a few corrupt individuals.

It is the "behind the scenes" way in which the New World Order is being slowly implimented.

Whatever you think about the New World Order, it is being carried forward by people who are very powerfull onto people who have no power at all. It is corruption; the ultimate corruption. This is the crisis I talk about. Our western values like "peace" and "democracy" and "equality" are not based on any real foundation. They are just means and distractions. When this is realised it will produce a major crisis and people will eventually revolt.

I may be wrong. If I am I will admit that I am wrong. But I don't think I am.
Reply 7
Martyn*
It does not just mean that at all. It's much more. They are just the distractions. The steps that they are taking is to slowly but surely ease us into what their vision is; how they want society and the people in it to be. So they rant and rave about democracy when in fact, slowly our freedoms are being taken away. They rant and rave about rights. But there are no rights; just priveleges. They say they want to "bring democracy" but they want oil.

They have a plan and it is not how you think it is. These are just means besides other means. As we are drawn closer and closer to their plans we realise their deception, but only an increasing few will realise this. The rest of the people will follow and be led straight into the trap. Those that realise along the way that we are being duped and led by-the-nose will likely be touted as conspiracy nutters or extremists.

Could I ask who The 'elite' people are ?

I assume you believe America is controlled and republicans and democrats are different sides of the same coin (the same). Why then did the 2 parties have major differences in opinion in the stimulus plan? Surely if it was a conspiracy they would have agreed the largest bail out possible to indebt Americans for generations. Instead republicans argued for greater reduction in tax and lowering the whole stimulus package.
Reply 8
Who's behind it then?
Reply 9
studentbug
Could I ask who 'they' are?

I assume you believe America is controlled and republicans and democrats are different sides of the same coin (the same). Why then did the 2 parties have major differences in opinion in the stimulus plan? Surely if it was a conspiracy they would have agreed the largest bail out possible to indebt Americans for generations. Instead republicans argued for greater reduction in tax and lowering the whole stimulus package.

America is the most controlled nation on earth. Well, that's how Woodrow Wilson once put it. All this talk about left, right, center, Conservative, Republican, Labour, Liberal is just a distraction. There is a small group of people with more power between them than the American president himself has (supposedly the most powerful man in the world).

Forget Obama. He's clearly just a means. He's perfect for the next stage in the NWO. Even Kissinger himself admits. The American people aspire to Obama and it is through this, that the next stages of the NWO can be implimented. All the while, the American people will be star struck over Obama thinking he will bring them glory like some messiah. But behind all this there will be a few corrupt men pulling all the strings; and their plans are different to Obama's plans.
Reply 10
The "Elite" are a group of people who for obvious reasons would be very powerful and rich. They have to meet in secret for a start.

To my mind the only group are the Bilderbergs. There is also different factions like the Trilateral group. There is a group called "Common Purpose" too:

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/what-is-common-purpose-and-why-should-you-care/1370/
Reply 11
NWO will get pwnt by China.
Oh my god, it's the UN shadow government!
Run for the hills!

:rolleyes:

PS. The number of red rep gems in this thread speaks for itself, I think
Reply 13
Liquidus Zeromus
We need a revolution before those ***** enslave us further.

If you can't beat them join em. I'll become a house slave and whip all you field slaves to shreds muahahaha
Cowtipper

Its a conspiracy by the NWO in order to decrease the credibility of this thread :wink:
Reply 15
Cowtipper
Oh my god, it's the UN shadow government!
Run for the hills!

:rolleyes:

silentrevolution, LZ and Martyn* are the only ones that agree that there's a NWO. 2/3 of them have +rep :rolleyes:

Learn to count.
mr-tom
silentrevolution, LZ and Martyn* are the only ones that agree that there's a NWO. 2/3 of them have +rep :rolleyes:

Learn to count.

I never suggested otherwise.
My point was that the presence of so many red gems devalues the thread.

Learn to read.
Reply 17
Cowtipper
I never suggested otherwise.
My point was that the presence of so many red gems devalues the thread.

Learn to read.

Well that's a marvelous input. Really helps generate debate and dicussion :rolleyes:

It's your prejudices that devalue this thread.

Learn to GTFO.
Reply 18
Oh god not the conspiracy theorists again...
There are two types of world government. The fascist, dictatorial, 1984-style government, or a government that is democratic, devolved and accountable.

There are many layers of governance, I don't understand why people have a problem with one more. Where I live there are six: city council, district council, county council, regional authority, national government, supranational government.

Each layer has its own area of governance. Westminster doesn't decide on the type of flowers that are put in the planters around your town square, and your city council doesn't maintain diplomatic relations with foreign governments. Local issues are dealt with locally, national issues are dealt with nationally.

As the 21st century goes on we are seeing more and more international issues, such as climate change, terrorism, and international development, but there is no layer of governance to deal with them. Just a mishmash of organisations, conferences and treaties, sometimes overlapping, sometimes collaborating, sometimes redundant. A world government would be that next layer, dealing with world issues, it would have no say whatsoever in national or local issues.

I think people are afraid of a world government because they are either a) conspiracy nutters, or b) feel disconnected from the international scene because it is so high up. When you have a problem with something at the local level, you talk to your local councillor. When you have a problem with something at the national level, you talk to your MP. Who do you talk to if you have a problem at the international level? At the moment the international level is nothing but nameless or faceless politicians, diplomats or bureaucrats, there is nobody at the grassroots level, nobody to talk to.

That is where a democratic, devolved and accountable world government comes in, where the representative is elected by the people and is directly answerable to them.

Latest

Trending

Trending